oops -- wrong forum

This thread wants to switch to the sunnier side of the forum, unless people get too upset about it.

This thread wants to row the boat but is concerned about those who can not keep up the pace.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This thread refuses to be outdone by a poll regarding Coyle.

This thread believes it's bigger than the Gopherhole! #oops--wrong forum. #Legendary thread!!!

this thread wants a #rtb sticker slapped on it.

This thread has a four part series on ESPNU starting tonight called "Being Oops--Wrong Forum"

This thread has started to eat difficult conversations for supper as well as breakfast.

This thread is blessed to receive a clear plastic tote to use on gameday.

This thread knows the difference between pulling out a chair for your girl and pulling the chair out from under your girl. #RTBbitsobrokenchair.

This thread is very creative and beginning to show signs of a 3-4 look.

If you were to compare this thread to other threads across the nation, you'll find this thread to be one of the least experienced.

This thread is bulking up so it can play defensive end.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

This thread is introducing the all new "Thread Loyalty Rewards Program" including discounts on "Oops wrong forum" gear.

This thread is working to change its best every single day.

Go Gophers!!

This thread would go better with Enya playing softly in the background.

This thread wants to fire the t-shirt cannon for P.J. Fleck's next scholarship announcement.

This thread should be Nekton of the Week. Every week

Did one of those polar bears finally smite the other?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This thread is splitting time with another thread, because you'd hate for any thread to be inexperienced.

This thread is going back to citronella candles to keep bugs off the patio.

This thread is competing with other threads, not against them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread wants to know why losing Mitch Leidner will kill the Gophers 'cuz he was such a great QB last year and yet people are so upset that he might be a 4th string QB in the NFL.

Top Bottom