oops -- wrong forum

This thread is sad that it's not allowed in the 2008 thread.

I would like to know if this thread will be at the Mn State Fair with three trophies in tow?

This thread don't need no 2008 thread. This thread is in a class by itself.

GO GOPHERS!!!

This thread doesn't care who we play for homecoming.

This thread can't be Tilkted in the wrong direction. :rolleyes:

Je Suis Charlie!

This thread enjoyed Jimmy Kimmel's 'Mean Tweets' about college coaches & sportscasters.

This thread is pumped for PRIME TIME!

This thread dropped its season tickets because it did not want to pay the "donation".

This thread is wondering, "Who the hell is Rick Mons?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is still thinking about what it's going to wear on Halloween before it posts it in the halloween thread.

Does the thread of all threads that do not contain references to themselves contain a reference to itself?

this thread laughs at the vegas over/under predictions that this thread would only have 80,000 page views.

This thread needs a thread to end all threads super pissing march Kill vs Mason vs Weber vs Leidner vs Nelson sprinkled with a little Lois Feldman and AJ Barker's moms friends king size sex toy

This thread is happy that the Snowman is back in town and posting again.

this thread wishes it could have 19 seconds on sat back

Punky Brewster's chili was piping red hot at this thread's inception. It survive Mega-tongue who never tasted the Brew's chili.

This thread likes what it sees from Leidner and wishes Wolitarski could catch a ball...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This thread wishes Brian Smith would tackle the runner and stop trying to strip the ball.

This thread just had relations with Detlef's stein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is looking at the longest final 1:51 in Gopher Bowl history.

This thread is upset that Mitch Leidner had a great game and ruined an off-season QB controversy.

This thread is checking on wait!what? since he is so depressed.

This thread likes what it sees from Leidner and wishes Wolitarski could catch a ball...

This thread wishes more people could spell Wolitarsky's name correctly.

Sorry, had to. :cool:

This thread wishes more people could spell Wolitarsky's name correctly.

Sorry, had to. :cool:

I disagree. This thread doesn't give a f*#k about spelling and grammar. It is just that raw.

Top Bottom