oops -- wrong forum

This thread won't be attending the game tomorrow because its uniform is still at the cleaners.

This thread is happy that the Gophers went Full Snowman in the opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread wonders how do fans really feel about RTB and that GH should maybe do a poll?

This thread is finally looking forward to seeing a Gopher QB who can throw a 7 yard slant play all season

This thread asked to be bumped because it was concerned about the origination of the "Remember When We Were Promised this Would Never Happen?" thread.

Go Gophers!!

This thread wonders if we could compare Kill's first couple of years, results, and what was inherited to Fleck's regime so far and what he inherited. Furthermore, it'd like a definitive answer to whose first two years was better and which one should be lauded ultimately as a better coach for the U.

Secondly, based on the breakdown above, it'd like to know if that breakdown was electronic or hand timed!!

Just a reminder from this thread:

In two weeks, it will be the 2nd anniversary of the too soon passing of the Snowman, Rick Mons.

Let's spend that time remembering him by keeping this thread active.

This thread won't be open during the Illinois game, possibly longer, due to cramping, an ACL tear and or a pulled/torn calf muscle.

This thread gets blinded by the lack of filters used by local TV stations when filming the new Williams Arena court.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This thread gets blinded by the lack of filters used by local TV stations when filming the new Williams Arena court.

This thread is going through it's progressions.

This thread was prepared for the weather on Saturday.

This thread is 9 years old and finally knows what an Axe is.

Go Gophers!!

This thread scoffs at newcomers like errror and duplicate threads.

Go Gophers!!

This thread is celebrating its 9th birthday today.

Well done GopherHole Community!

Go Gophers!!

This thread is still celebrating with it's early Birthday present. The Axe!

This thread just found out it qualifies as a booster under the NCAA rules.

This thread never has an agenda.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

This thread has been suspended and is wondering if it should have a press conference or refuse to discuss it.

This thread looks down on anyone who uses only 1 space after a “.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom