oops -- wrong forum

This thread needs to innovate and move on to the GIF of polar bears fighting with light sabers

When you ask of this thread, you shall receive.
tumblr_o50mhcJvbN1u77ts2o1_400.gif

This thread is wondering if there are any updates on the suspended players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is starting another thread with the same title so it doesn't have to wade through 71 pages to get the same info.

This thread is starting another thread with the same title so it doesn't have to wade through 71 pages to get the same info.

This thread is starting a third thread with the same title trying to be funny.

This thread knows how not to accept mediocrity.

This thread has no P5 experience, or is it a D1 quarterback.

It is also not a pipe.

This thread knows total yards is a stat only the desperate would use to try and prove their agenda.

Rick always got a chuckle out of this thread. Through the years he was proud that he started one of the longest standing threads in GH history.

Hat's off to Thee Rick. You were a good man, a great Dad and a passionate Gopher fan. And you could start one heck of an "Oops Wrong Forum" thread!

Go MNSnowman/Rick Mons!!

I echo your thoughts, Bleed. Saddened to hear of Rick's passing. It was a pleasure to meet and visit with Rick at a couple GopherHole outings. Rick definitely was a good man. He'll be missed.

Rick, your "Oops Wrong Forum" thread will go down in GH history as the best. Even better than Richmond Insider's thread about Shaka Smart.

RIP Rick Mons.

The Board of Regents voted 10-2 for this thread to be retained.

This thread has no fear of sanctions if it appears on the front page of a newspaper or the TV news.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This thread has received an offer to play football at the University of Minnesota in 2018 #blessed

(Shoot everyone else has) :)

This thread predicts there will be more views and posts in the 2018 Jersey Thread by the time the 2017 season starts.

Go Gophers!!

This thread predicts there will be more views and posts in the 2018 Jersey Thread by the time the 2017 season starts.

Go Gophers!!

Bleed, this post also belongs on the "let's speculate" thread. :)

Top Bottom