oops -- wrong forum

This thread thinks both Herky the Hawkeye and Bucky Badger have grown aggressive pube beards in an attempt to grow a fumanchu.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

This thread thinks giving up more than 60 shots in a hockey game is absurd.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

This thread wants a helmet design with PJ in a white robe holding a compass while walking on water and a boat of rowing football players following behind him.(Preferably on both both maroon and gold headgear.)

This thread says football is in the doldrums. It is time to break out the top twenty most drunken cities in the country.

AND the winner is... WISCONSIN! 12 out the top 20 drunkiest cities are in Wiscy. In MN, you have to earn a Whisky plate. But, in WI you are born with one.

01. Appleton WI
02. Oshkosh WI
03. Green Bay WI
04. Madison WI
05. Fargo ND
06. La Crosse WI
07. Fund du Lac WI

08. Ames IA
09. Eau Claire WI
10. Mankato MN (No wonder why Philip Nelson was in trouble)
11. Wausau WI
12. Sheboygan WI
13. Missoula MT
14. Grand Forks ND
15. Racine WI
16. Janesville WI
17. Milwaukee WI
18. Lincoln NE
19. Iowa City IA (In spite of Vodka Sam)
20. Corvallis OR

P.S. - I think they are missing a few more cities in WI. I counted three drunks passed out or on their butts on the side walks near the River Falls campus during last year's Ragnar Relay Race.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/americas-20-drunkest-cities/21/

This thread says football is in the doldrums. It is time to break out the top twenty most drunken cities in the country.

AND the winner is... WISCONSIN! 12 out the top 20 drunkiest cities are in Wiscy. In MN, you have to earn a Whisky plate. But, in WI you are born with one.

01. Appleton WI
02. Oshkosh WI
03. Green Bay WI
04. Madison WI
05. Fargo ND
06. La Crosse WI
07. Fund du Lac WI

08. Ames IA
09. Eau Claire WI
10. Mankato MN (No wonder why Philip Nelson was in trouble)
11. Wausau WI
12. Sheboygan WI
13. Missoula MT
14. Grand Forks ND
15. Racine WI
16. Janesville WI
17. Milwaukee WI
18. Lincoln NE
19. Iowa City IA (In spite of Vodka Sam)
20. Corvallis OR

P.S. - I think they are missing a few more cities in WI. I counted three drunks passed out or on their butts on the side walks near the River Falls campus during last year's Ragnar Relay Race.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/americas-20-drunkest-cities/21/

Strangely enough, some of the drunkest towns in America are also the safest, in spite of alcohol being correlated with crime.

Strangely enough, some of the drunkest towns in America are also the safest, in spite of alcohol being correlated with crime.

I don't know if I'd call the top four Drunkest Wisconsin cities the safest with or without crime.

1. Appleton, Wisc.
And the top spot on 2016's list goes to Appleton, Wisconsin, the metropolitan area with the ninth highest concentration of bars in America. 26.8 percent of adults there report drinking in excess. 30.3 percent of the area's driving deaths involve alcohol in some capacity. And 257 deaths out of 100,000 occur prematurely before the age of 75, a figure which may also be indicative of the area's high binge- drinking rates.

2. Oshkosh-Neenah, Wisc.
The metropolitan area containing Oshkosh and Neenah, Wisconsin clocks in at number two, with 26 percent of adults reporting that they drinking in excess, a staggering 44.6 percent of driving deaths involving alcohol, and 299 deaths out of 100,000 occurring prematurely before the age of 75.

3. Green Bay, Wisc.
Keeping on the theme of Wisconsin football, Green Bay -- home of the Packers-- comes in at number three. 25.6 percent of adults there report drinking in excess. A whopping 47.5 percent of driving deaths in the area are alcohol related. And, like Madison, 290 deaths out of 100,000 occur prematurely before the age of 75.

4. Madison, Wisc.
Madison, Wisconsin -- home of the University of Wisconsin's main campus and all of its sports teams -- comes in at number four. 25.5 percent of adults there report drinking in excess. 38.7 percent of driving deaths in the area are alcohol related. And a staggering 290 deaths out of 100,000 occur prematurely before the age of 75.

This thread refuses to let Fatrick twitter storm pass it up!

This thread is waiting it's own alternate uniform colors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

From now on, this thread will be making its posts on Channel 11. It will be doing it when Ryan is on so his sports segement can actually look like it belongs in a large market rather than in Minot ND.

This thread is wondering if it is the most posted in thread in GH history?

This thread is stroking it's rabbit foot, and considering giving the Badger loving Kare 11 weather person Detlef's Stein. All in hopes that good karma will help keep Young Mr. Carroll HOME with the Gophers.

This thread is wondering who the next WWE Superstar from the U of M will be.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This thread is starting it's own kare 11 count down to Gopher "Elitism". 31, 30, 29...

This Thread is with PJ discussing Lloyds of London Insurance prices for athletes.

this thread knows the difference between happiness and joy, something quinn carroll will now never learn.

This thread wants to give a shout out to the living legend that is KARE 11 GM guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread didn't get stickied on top of the board like it was promised during the recruitment of this thread, so it is transferring back to its junior message board, it's 5th message board in the last two years.

Go Gophers!!

This thread is tired of waiting. Waiting for magical cargo to arrive in Gopherland - a 5 Star QB, a couple of high star linemen, and a 5-Star WR. Heaven forbid if we have to paddle out with magical oars to head off the cargo carrying ships that shy away from MN port.

This thread is mad that David Shama hasn't reported how many page views and posts this thread has.

Go Gophers!!

This thread tore an ACL and disappeared for awhile, but is now back to full speed.

This thread is young, younger than ninety percent of the threads out there. This thread isn't concerned on how many pages it has. This thread has surpassed any other thread's page total that was started in the last 50 years, but who is counting?

This thread is young, younger than ninety percent of the threads out there. This thread isn't concerned on how many pages it has. This thread has surpassed any other thread's page total that was started in the last 50 years, but who is counting?

:D

:drink:

This thread gives a shout out to Lindsay Whalen who has led Minnesota to Greatness!

Top Bottom