oops -- wrong forum

Tony Dungy is the only solution. He'd win us a national title while fixing the economy and giving each of us flying ponies for x-mas.

Can we bring Gordy Shaw back, I'm sure thats the only reason our offense sucks....

Crap, great! I'm sure we have another decommit because of this. Good job Snowman.

He was a position coach. No one ever promoted him to a coordinator position.

This would be a much better thread if Mason hadn't left the cupboard so bare.

I can't believe that there are no pi$$ing contests on this thread yet!

Dr. Don, that's what we're going to do on page two to make it a three page thread. :)

Ndamukong Suh told me he thinks that Cosgrove sucks and that Pelini would have helped us start a much better thread than this.

hyaluronic: How many pages could we really make this thread if we would really start speculating and expressing various opinions with a ton of name calling regarding what Rick Mons was really trying to say? :confused:

hyaluronic: How many pages could we really make this thread if we would really start speculating and expressing various opinions with a ton of name calling regarding what Rick Mons was really trying to say? :confused:

Obviously he has been drinking too much Brewster Kool-Aid which is why he was too much of a Brewster hater to state his true feelings about the lack of alcohol in TCF Bank Stadium and why this would all be solved if we only had slightly higher star rankings for our recruits.

If the moderators could coach up posters like Mason coached up one and two-star players, think how great this thread would be. Now, it's just flash and stars, supposed talent. That won't produce a winning thread or message board.

Snowman is so wishy washy. First he's snowman, then he's Rick Mons. He doesn't even know who he is, and then he expects us to believe this crap. Tell us how you really feel Rick, er I mean Snow Man.

If the moderators could coach up posters like Mason coached up one and two-star players, think how great this thread would be. Now, it's just flash and stars, supposed talent. That won't produce a winning thread or message board.

Rick Mons over promised and under delivered on the quality of this thread. He is a "NM post" snake oil salesman who obviously recruited words and letters that would never make it past the admissions departments of most threads.

legendarythread.jpg

It wouldn't matter if this were the right forum or not if there were a playoff. 8 threads. Line em' up and play em' off.

I heard that Brewster's people tried to find him a better thread so that this thread could be extended for one or two more pages.

Top Bottom