B10 Bell Rings on NYE

rrjackIII

Reaction score
Now that we are 12 - 0 in our non con schedule I went through the B10 schedule and quickly picked our wins and losses - and no I haven't got an early start on New Years eve imbibing.

Michigan State L
Ohio State W
at Iowa W
Penn State W
at Wisconsin L
at Northwestern W
Purdue L
at Indiana W
Illinois W
at Michigan State L
at Ohio State W
Indiana W
at Penn State W
at Michigan L
Northwestern W
at Illinois L
Wisconsin W
Michigan W

When I totaled this up we wound up 12 - 6 - perhaps a tad too optimistic for our young team - but my limited knowledge of the rest of the B10 is that everyone else is on the young side too.

rr.....I disagree...Gophers will beat MSU tomorrow, and the rest I can somewhat agree with, so I have the Gophers at 13-5, in the running for Big10 Title, and about a 5 or 6 seed in the NCAA. Time for other posters to join this thread. GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that we are 12 - 0 in our non con schedule I went through the B10 schedule and quickly picked our wins and losses - and no I haven't got an early start on New Years eve imbibing.

Michigan State L
Ohio State W
at Iowa W
Penn State W
at Wisconsin L
at Northwestern W
Purdue L
at Indiana W
Illinois W
at Michigan State L
at Ohio State W
Indiana W
at Penn State W
at Michigan L
Northwestern W
at Illinois L
Wisconsin W
Michigan W

When I totaled this up we wound up 12 - 6 - perhaps a tad too optimistic for our young team - but my limited knowledge of the rest of the B10 is that everyone else is on the young side too.

I had simialr results, except i don't think we're going to win at OSU (when they'll have all their players back) and I added one more loss for youth, to get to 10-8. OTOH, I do think we have a decent chance of winning tomorrow, even though I put it in the loss column. (same is true of the Purdue game.)

Top Bottom