BTN in tempe?

GopherCrazy

Pressbox
Reaction score
Anyone know of a sports bar or any type of place that carries Big Ten Network for the game tommorow?

Kind of stranded out here and I really want to watch the game before our Bowl Game

Any sports bar with DirecTV will have the BTN

Agree Blizzard. Guess he/she is hurting!!!! LOL

Sorry, thinking football, too. BTN for basketball, then NFL for Insight Bowl (unless you're going).

Crapping out on having the game on channelsurfing.net or justintv as well for those of us working tomorrow !

I hope that will change. channelsurf has the other 1100 am game listed.

Boner4Goldy is the best user name I have seen in a little while. Anyone who is ripping Gopher fans for going to Tempe over the MSU game-- should shut the fuck up. They are both big games, we will represent well in both of them.

what up guy...why such anger over a simple post. do you eat with that mouth?

Anyone know of a sports bar or any type of place that carries Big Ten Network for the game tommorow?

Kind of stranded out here and I really want to watch the game before our Bowl Game

From Gopherbowl.com http://www.gopherbowl.com

Gopher Men's Basketball vs. Michigan State Game Watch Party - 10 a.m. MST
The Tavern on Mill - 404 S. Mill Ave. - Tempe, AZ - 480.967.5887
Doors open at 9:30 a.m. and game begins at 10 a.m. MST. Breakfast and lunch menus will be available.

What Up Guy. There are many, many times in one on one conversations that the "f" word is used, I do it myself, but please have more consideration for lots and lots of people who object to it on a public forum. All that comment showed me was: 1) you know better, but are drunk; or, 2) you know better but don't care; or, 3) you don't know any better. Whichever, please refrain from using that on our GopherHole Board. Thank you. Dr.Don P.S. Apologies are accepted, especially when needed.

This is really a civilized place to read and post. Let's keep it that way please.

I am surprised they didn't turn on a profanity filter though.

Maybe they could ?

Top Bottom