Delvon Roe Doubtful and Izzo Comments

Blizzard

Reaction score
EAST LANSING -- Michigan State's prize freshman, Delvon Roe, never has turned an ankle before, so he's not sure what to think.

"They tell me playing depends on how much pain I can take," he said after missing Monday's practice in preparation for the Spartans visit to Minnesota on Wednesday to open Big Ten Conference play.

Tom Izzo considers the 6-foot-8 forward doubtful for Minnesota and perhaps the visit to Northwestern on Saturday, and that leaves the Spartans' coach frustrated.

More ..

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2008/12/delvon_roe_doubtful_for_sparta.html

With or without him on the floor tomorrow, it will still be a great game. Hopefully a majority of the crowd and student section are like myself and figure out a way to get off work and fill the barn up. GO GOPHERS!

Doesn't matter if he plays or not, Gophers will win 72-64. 13-0 here we come!!!!GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!

With or without him on the floor tomorrow, it will still be a great game. Hopefully a majority of the crowd and student section are like myself and figure out a way to get off work and fill the barn up. GO GOPHERS!

I blocked off my calendar for 4 hours of "off-site meetings" on Wednesday. It doesn't hurt that my boss is gone for the day as well. Can't wait! Despite it being a Wednesday morning game, the barn will be rockin!:eek:

I blocked off my calendar for 4 hours of "off-site meetings" on Wednesday. It doesn't hurt that my boss is gone for the day as well. Can't wait! Despite it being a Wednesday morning game, the barn will be rockin!:eek:

Haha....Nice. Hopefully you don't run into him at the game.

I had already taken a half day and now I've added a half day on top of the first half day.

I am working 1.5 hours tomorrow.

It's a perfect day to use a Vacation day, I can think of no other way to use it.

Top Bottom