Becky getting blown out

Jike Spingleton

Traveling Champ
Reaction score
My hope is for the Big Ten to go 5-2 in bowl games, and Becky is making this a happy beginning to Bowl Week.

My hope is for the Big Ten to go 5-2 in bowl games, and Becky is making this a happy beginning to Bowl Week.

here is to south carolina hopefully kicking the crap out of the hogeyes!! also, let's hope the good folks at the outback bowl learned from the people at the metrodome and installed bathroom monitors in all of the restrooms at raymond james stadium. if they are not careful a few hefty hogeyes might cheat on their spouses and wallow around in the mud again - all in the name of hogeye foosball! :D

you can just sense bielema taking the badgers back to the stone ages for badger football

barry's guys just keep graduating and he has to work with his own guys

you can just sense bielema taking the badgers back to the stone ages for badger football

barry's guys just keep graduating and he has to work with his own guys

there were times the cameras were latching right on him, as he looked absolutely lost. he even had that ferret look going. they were looks and moments of beauty. as much as i love the b10, i cannot even remotely or passively cheer for badger football. go noles. given how good looking the Noles coeds have been, they better hide from our "friend" BB.

there were times the cameras were latching right on him, as he looked absolutely lost. he even had that ferret look going. they were looks and moments of beauty. as much as i love the b10, i cannot even remotely or passively cheer for badger football. go noles. given how good looking the Noles coeds have been, they better hide from our "friend" BB.

his interview at halftime was priceless

"brett, the guys in the booth want you to run the ball the second half"

brett then responds, "thats what we are gonna, they want NO part of that!"

The traditon is alive and well

"The Seminoles have a tradition of designating games "Sod Games." If they win, they take a chunk of the turf back to Tallahassee, plant it and put a plaque over it." this from an ESPN blog. Gano the punter had the honor to cut the turf out at the three yard line. He was unbelievable.

Anybody catch the "Bulima is a nice guy" line?

WTF was that poster thinking?

Minnesota boesn't have a very good record against BB.

Hopefully thats starts to change.

Bielema's halftime comments were a bit puzzling, but he seemingly can't help but try to sound like this macho tough guy. I know he said something about playing Wisconsin football in the second half. Is that when you get out-scored 28-10?

Ah, what a lovely day, watching Bucky get smoked. Now, if the Vikings fall on their faces tomorrow, it will make for a perfect weekend.

Handshake

Tell me some of you saw the pitiful display at midfield after the game when Bret wouldn't even look at Bowden as they attempted a makeshift handshake. He can't even show enough respect to a coaching legend to congratulate him on a good game. I believe we learned this in first grade. The man is totally classless and has no business being a D1 head coach. (unless he keeps dragging Wisconsin into the cellar...)

His halftime interview comments were priceless too.

I'll probably be accused of making too big of a deal out of this but one thing that pisses me off about this article is the title, "Florida State tops Wisconsin..." Tops? How about "blows out" or "crushes"?

Had this been a gopher game and the story written by the Star Tribune staff the title would most certainly have been something like, "Lowly Gophers squashed by vastly superior Florida State."

Top Bottom