Season Tickets up for grabs!

Todd McTodderson

Todd McTodderson
Reaction score
Is anybody interested in purchasing season tickets to watch the up and coming Gophers led by Adam Weber and Tim Brewster? Will listen to offers.

Is anybody interested in purchasing season tickets to watch the up and coming Gophers led by Adam Weber and Tim Brewster? Will listen to offers.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sure

How much are you asking? Must be cheap if the Gophers are that bad. Plus we can get rid of one more negative vibe if you give'em up!! Let me know. Thanks!

How much will you pay me to watch Weber one more season?

How much are you asking? Must be cheap if the Gophers are that bad. Plus we can get rid of one more negative vibe if you give'em up!! Let me know. Thanks!

You really think the Gophers have a good thing going right now? You must be on something.

No one cares if you don't want your tickets you're not any different than about 5,000 luke warm undergraduates. Next year is a whole new season buddy and I'll be happy to be at the USC game without ya.

No one cares if you don't want your tickets you're not any different than about 5,000 luke warm undergraduates. Next year is a whole new season buddy and I'll be happy to be at the USC game without ya.

Can't wait to see the final score of that game!!

Gophergrad, quick question for you.

Do you honestly believe that the Gophers will do any better than .500 with Brewster as our head coach?

Jim,

I have no idea, but if he doesn't 'bring some and get some' next year he won't be here in 2011. I'm a gopher fan and a .500 season isn't going to make me burn my season tickets and tear my hair out.

If you don't want season tickets anymore, why not just not renew?

Actually I hoping quite a few give up their tickets next year. I'm planning on buying two more and would like the best selection possible.

I can see it now. You will diss the Gophers when times are tough. And like in 1958-1960, will not give up your season tickets, so when the Gophers do come around, you can say..."I have been a season ticket holder since... whenever." You, Todd McTodderson, are a phony Gopher Fan.

Top Bottom