WV vs UNC Game

TruthTeller

Banned
Reaction score
Very entertaining game, with WVU coming out on top. Pat White is fun to watch - seems to have developed into a nice qb.

Hard not to like Bill Stewart. Good for WVU. I will say this, they have a devoted group of fans who travel very well, I am not just talking about his game in particular they travel well everywhere.

Hard not to like Bill Stewart. Good for WVU. I will say this, they have a devoted group of fans who travel very well, I am not just talking about his game in particular they travel well everywhere.

I don't know the answer, but how far did they have to travel. W.V. to N.c. can't be too far.

It was a very entertaining game, as have been most of the bowl games thus far. The Notre Dame game was the only game that wasn't close.

It's fun watching the intersectional battles. If it weren't for the bowl games, most of the teams would never see each other. Only a handful of Minnesota's opponents in the bowl games that they've played have played the Gophers during the regular season (Washington, Oregon, UCLA). If not for the bowl games, it's doubtful they'd play Tennessee, Clemson, Virginia, Arkansas, Alabama, and Maryland. It's good to see the intersectional and inter-conference matchups.

The next week is going to a great time for college football fans.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom