Zach Johnson from GI on KFAN

Ski U Mah Gopher

Member of the Tribe
Reaction score
He is on the Fan right now.

He says McNeal is 50-50
Carter is down to Minnesota & WVU

I hope he is right about Carter in particular...If it is between us and WV, I like our chances.

Did they mention Taikwon Paige?

We get both plus a surprise or two. Only 5 left to give. Under Armour and Army are big days ahead. Super finish to this class. Brewster has an appreciation for swagger and dramatics.

ZJ is pretty well plugged into the Gopher recruiting scene. You don't have to like GI, but you should still be able to appreciate his work.

Army game is Jan 3rd, and UA game is next day. I don't know about television broadcasting or times though.

Second time I've heard the Gray Shirt reference the past couple days, I'll bite....Who's been asked to Gray Shirt?

would this guy even bother bringing up their names if he knew they were headed elsewhere?

it almost makes me think we have both of them

would this guy even bother bringing up their names if he knew they were headed elsewhere?

it almost makes me think we have both of them

I think I disagree. They are the two most coveted players and that is probably why!

Second time I've heard the Gray Shirt reference the past couple days, I'll bite....Who's been asked to Gray Shirt?

Purely a guess but I'd say Rengel since he tore his ACL (or something close but bad..) and is one of the lower ranked recruits coming in

Do they need to offer him a scholarship in the winter or can they back out of it completely?

Army game is Jan 3rd, and UA game is next day. I don't know about television broadcasting or times though.

Game Time for Army game: Jan. 3, 2009 Site: San Antonio, Texas Time: 1 p.m. Eastern TV: NBC

Game Time for UA game: Jan. 4, 2009, 8 p.m. ET, ESPN

I hope we can get a few commits from both games (Hopefully Apilite can sway a few prospects):)

We can always go a couple guys over the limit. We did last year. Just because they sign, doesn't mean they will qualify for school.

Top Bottom