Crap, the white uniforms are back! Or at

oak_street1981

Reaction score
least this is the first time I have seen them this year. I was happy to see Gold at the MSU-M game.

I absolutely hate the white uniforms. I equate gold with the Musselman, Dutcher, and ( most of the) Clem eras, and apparently do not like change.

Burn the white uniforms!

They wore the whites against Tennessee Tech in the opener and then the golds against Stephen F. Austin. Seems like they might be in the alternating frame of mind.

I don't mind the whites.. in fact, I like all of our unis quite a bit. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any other team whose unis I prefer overall to ours.. maybe I'm a homer, but both the maroon and gold unis are great, and everyone has a white uni, I think ours looks much better than most whites with the trim.

least this is the first time I have seen them this year. I was happy to see Gold at the MSU-M game.

I absolutely hate the white uniforms. I equate gold with the Musselman, Dutcher, and ( most of the) Clem eras, and apparently do not like change.

Burn the white uniforms!

Agreed. Please, kill the whiteys (or would it be "whities")?.

gettin' a little nervous here

Agreed. Please, kill the whiteys (or would it be "whities")?.

As a particularly pigment challenged individual (read pasty white guy), I'm not real keen on seeing this kind of "kill the whities" stuff. ahem!

Like the maroons best, then the whites. The gold ones are my least favorite, but they're OK.

Also first time seeing the team play this year just now against Utah Valley. I guess I should make allowances for the quality of the competition, but the Gophs look to be a ball stealing machine.

"....and everyone has a white uni, I think ours look..."

That's the key right there. We aren't 'everybody', we are the Golden Gophers.

Don't be generic. Where the team colors. Gold/Maroon.

"....and everyone has a white uni, I think ours look..."

That's the key right there. We aren't 'everybody', we are the Golden Gophers.

Don't be generic. Where the team colors. Gold/Maroon.

I'm with 19. Wear the team colors.

I don't think they look bad, they're just not our colors. I would feel the same way if we had the nicest red unis of anyone, too. You don't wear someone else's colors.

I don't see the problem. I mean literally every college and pro team has a white jersey. Maybe you like the other ones better but complaining about it is like saying we shouldn't have Tuesdays anymore. Whats the point?

I Love the White Uni's. They show a purity of life, like I live my life. That is why my t-shirt and undies are pure and white. Purity of Life.

Go Gophers!

maroon and gold

I vote maroon and gold. ditch the white threads.

If the whites were good enough for Lou Hudson

They are good enough for me:clap:

Top Bottom