Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
to actually show recruits next year

our own actual stadium

that will help alot

Bam!
aerialdecember08.jpg

It's really coming together nicely. i can not wait to see the Gophers run out on that field, it will be an amazing experience.

I hope/expect to have a much, much better home field advantage with the new stadium.

I've decided that

I want my children to spread some of my ashes in that stadium upon my demise.

Awesome photo Ski U. I can already imagine the 1st game there versus AirForce Academy, and the jets flying over during the National Anthem. Boggles the mind the emotions of it all. Gotta Love It!!

Not sure I'd want any other stadium in America over that one.

Quite an improvement.

A couple questions about the design. 1. Why did the run the road SO close to the stadium? I'm sure there is a reason, since there looks like green space is supposed to be on the other side of the road. 2. What are all of the openings under the arches? Windows?

A couple questions about the design. 1. Why did the run the road SO close to the stadium? I'm sure there is a reason, since there looks like green space is supposed to be on the other side of the road. 2. What are all of the openings under the arches? Windows?
1. I think the roads were already there. 2. Openings under the arches? Not sure I understand what you are referring to, but if you are talking about the gray area on the photo that is the covered walkway that goes around the outside of the stadium.

1. As said above, the roads were already there, they were rerouted a little to fit the stadium in but for the most part the stadium was designed to fit in a fairly tight space where the surface lots were. Not sure which green space you mean, but the plaza in the open end is already being made, you can see the pattern in the lower right hand corner of the photo. (Gray/White with black squares)

2. The arches are mostly windows from offices or other spaces. A few are doors like the entrance for the band area and other such "behind the scenes" areas, but the majority are windows. At least from what I have seen walking around and other photos.

I think that aerial photo is like a month old.. theres not even that much snow on the ground.

go there in person if you want the whole experience!

Top Bottom