What's up with Wingo??

MRJ

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this means anything or not, but since we just got a commitment from Bryant Allen recently, I'm wondering what effect this has had on Ronnie Wingo's recruitment.

I know he is really high on Missouri, but Rivals has us listed as a school of "medium" all of a sudden after we had been listed as "low" for a long time. Did Allen's commitment affect his thinking at all? Are they buddies and have talked about playing together? Why are we suddenly listed higher than before?

Does anybody know??

He just visited Kansas this past weekend and had a great visit, but he had visited Mizzou the weekend before. 95% of the population think he's Mizzou bound. He just said last night he might not take anymore visits. He had visits set up to both Arkansas and Illinois and was going to decide whether to visit Minnesota or Alabama with his last visit. Chances are he might be done with his recruitment after visiting Mizzou and KU.

Like I said, I think he's Mizzou bound.

He just visited Kansas this past weekend and had a great visit, but he had visited Mizzou the weekend before. 95% of the population think he's Mizzou bound. He just said last night he might not take anymore visits. He had visits set up to both Arkansas and Illinois and was going to decide whether to visit Minnesota or Alabama with his last visit. Chances are he might be done with his recruitment after visiting Mizzou and KU.

Like I said, I think he's Mizzou bound.

I'm crossing my fingers that we grab another one from them.

From what I hear, they are nowhere near a relationship that would cause one's recruiting choice to impact the other.

just getting a visit from Richardson, and if we can get Wingo to visit, plays well for our program as we continue to get better. It shows other athletes that a new class of athlete is interested in Minnesota. Eventually we will be landing a good number of these top prospects. Although I have not given up on this years class.

Top Bottom