$$ no excuse not to attend game Saturday night

Oscar Munson

Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't have a ticket will be able to walk up to the corner of Oak and University at 6:30 tomorrow night and get a seat for $10. A good seat.

I don't doubt tickets will be available, just not at that price. It looks like the weather is willing to cooperate, so most should show up.

I don't doubt tickets will be available, just not at that price. It looks like the weather is willing to cooperate, so most should show up.

At the California game if you were willing to hold out until kickoff, you got any seat available for $10.

I would practically take $10 for our one extra ticket right now. OK, $20, but there is no doubt that a would-be Gopher fan can score a ticket for $10 tomorrow night within 15 minutes of kick-off.

Go Gophers!!

MSU tix

I have been offered tickets from 4 different people this week but I have plans with the wife and friends. As of this morning, all 4 parties still couldn't get rid of them via Craig's List or just giving them away to neighbors or co-workers. Now, the Gophers are not my #1 team but I still love outdoor Big Ten football - but I promised to take some little tykes trick or treating.

I am looking for cheap tickets, send me a PM and Ill get back to ya. Thanks

looking for two good tickets

Please PM - thanks

Top Bottom