Gophers vs. Purdue a 2:30 pm start time

alltimetwinsfan

Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Per both Gopher Sports and Purdue websites. Televised on either ESPN or ESPN2.

Sweet. I'll probably watch that.

Good deal. Perfect start time for the short commute from Westfield, IN. Hoping a bunch of Gopher fans make the trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprised it isn't a BTN game.

Surprised too. Maybe just trying to get their obligated games in for Purdue and Minnesota, so they don't have to show them any more. I don't expect it to be on ESPN. Does ESPN still do the ABC/ESPN2 mirror/multi-games or is that not a thing anymore?

I don't want any 11:00am kickoffs this year. for purely selfish reasons. Saturday mornings at 8:30, my radio station does a Coaches' show with local Football and Volleyball coaches. if the Gophers kick off at 11, the pre-game show starts at 9:00 and we will have to start the Coaches' show early in order to be finished before the Pre-game show.

Still don't think we need a 2-hour pre-game show. But they didn't ask my opinion. (for those who say don't carry the pre-game show, we don't have a choice. it's part of our contract with the U and Learfield. we're required to carry the show - or we have to give them make-goods for the Network ads that run during the show.)

Top Bottom