USA Today -- Nolen tweeted...

I'm not holding my breath, but I sure hope he makes it back. His return is the only way we have a chance of winning a game or to in the Dance if we can find a way to make it in without him.

If he comes back and we slip into the NIT...you can pretty much book your tickets to the garden now.

If he comes back and we slip into the NIT...you can pretty much book your tickets to the garden now.

Why is everyone so confident that Nolen will solve all our problems immediately upon his return? By the time the BTT rolls around, he'll have been away from the game for 6 weeks. He will be nowhere near game shape.

Why is everyone so confident that Nolen will solve all our problems immediately upon his return? By the time the BTT rolls around, he'll have been away from the game for 6 weeks. He will be nowhere near game shape.

I agree he won't solve all our problems, but I'll take an out-of-game-shape Al getting minutes over any of our freshman guards. At worst, it allows Tubby to play Blake at the 2-guard for at least 5-10 minutes a game. Just his presence would be a huge lift for a team that needs bodies, especially ones that have been around 4 years.

Top Bottom