Doogie Tweet: Gophers Might Not Have All Their Regulars UPDATED: Croft won't play Sat

Sid Hartman

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry for some reason cant get tweet to post...here is what Doogie just tweeted out, what does this mean? Injuries, players in trouble again?

@DWolfsonKSTP: The real question is whether the #Gophers will have all their regulars. Stay tuned

was in response to Andy Greder tweet saying Fleck thought Mid TN State QB would play.

Heard Fleck on his radio show today, and he said they came out healthy and he expects everyone to be ready this Saturday.

Could also be in reference to Devers....

Here is the actual tweet:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here is the actual tweet:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a1Y73sPHKxw?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>....

Doogie yet again with the hard hitting reporting we can't live without. :rolleyes:

During Ryan Burns' podcast, when talking about the starting QB announcement, he alluded to "something that happened" in the 48 hours between Fleck's post-game press conference where he was unwilling to announce a QB to when Fleck made the announcement. He said he couldn't say anything else about it. Don't know if it involved Croft or other players. Has anyone else heard anything?

Hoping there wasn't some suspension-worthy off-the-field behavior that occurred after the Oregon State game. Would be a little coincidental as last year's incident happened after MN beat OSU...

Was he 1 minute late?

That or this is further punishment for trying to scoop the fumble... but he already put him back in.

Was this perhaps due to Croft doing something "un-team-like" after losing the co-starting spot?

Time for a new coach that can change the culture. /s

I was told by someone at the U that Croft got in trouble on campus. Police were not involved. Wonder if it stems from that? From what I know, Fleck knew about it. Maybe was waiting for a conclusion to any administrative punishments?

It has been just two weeks of games....

tenor.gif

This has to be something that happened off-the-field, right? Fleck addressed in the postgame press conf that Croft should have fallen on the fumbled snap instead of trying to scoop it up. The Ball Is The Program, etc. But he said after the announcement yesterday that even though Rhoda is the starter, that Croft would still get snaps. Today's announcement has a different tone, so something happened.

I was told by someone at the U that Green got in trouble on campus. Police were not involved. Wonder if it stems from that? From what I know, Fleck knew about it. Maybe was waiting for a conclusion to any administrative punishments?

you mean Croft?

I was told by someone at the U that Green got in trouble on campus. Police were not involved. Wonder if it stems from that? From what I know, Fleck knew about it. Maybe was waiting for a conclusion to any administrative punishments?

Croft??

This has to be something that happened off-the-field, right? Fleck addressed in the postgame press conf that Croft should have fallen on the fumbled snap instead of trying to scoop it up. The Ball Is The Program, etc. But he said after the announcement yesterday that even though Rhoda is the starter, that Croft would still get snaps. Today's announcement has a different tone, so something happened.

Yes, Fleck said non-football related.

Top Bottom