Purdue Uniforms

Those are sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love these. And I love the idea behind it. Didn't know that 25 astronauts were Purdue grads.

They are as cool as the Gophers all white uniforms.

Wow those are freaking awesome. Purdue in general has some pretty sweet football unis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow those are freaking awesome. Purdue in general has some pretty sweet football unis

Yeah they do.

Black and gold are great colors. I've always loved the railroad tracks as helmet stripe thing. And the bold italicized "P" logo is nice, too.

I feel like they took a white uniform and added some moon related stickers...

I love these. And I love the idea behind it. Didn't know that 25 astronauts were Purdue grads.

They are as cool as the Gophers all white uniforms.

Probably the most “well known” if you will:
Gus Grissom
Neil Armstrong
Gene Cernan

Purdue does uniforms right. All in all they regularly have some of my favorite uniforms in college football.

Meanwhile, I have a personal dislike for orange in uniforms so it is unique for me to say this, but I thought Illinois brought their uniform “A” game this past Saturday. I thought they looked great and easily my favorite among what I have seen out of Illinois, uniform-wise.

No wonder they can't win many games. The team is too focused on uniform design.

No wonder they can't win many games. The team is too focused on uniform design.

Between that and their fans posting negative things on a message board its amazing they even show up for games at all.

Purdue does uniforms right. All in all they regularly have some of my favorite uniforms in college football.

Meanwhile, I have a personal dislike for orange in uniforms so it is unique for me to say this, but I thought Illinois brought their uniform “A” game this past Saturday. I thought they looked great and easily my favorite among what I have seen out of Illinois, uniform-wise.

I agree...the Navy blue helmets and pants were nice. Orange numbers were good on the white. A team can rarely be terrible if they stick with the school colors. No BFBS....please.

the moon landings have nothing to do with purdue! how dare they put things on their uniform that has nothing to do with the university?! They should have put a brick on the uniform or something!

Just giving you grief for dissenting.

bbb.jpg

Most Big ten schools have great uni's and classic color schemes. That being said, I dont like purdue's railroad track on the helmets. I hate Wisconsins incredibly bland Uni's, especially their alternates. I think the USA flag uniforms for nearly every big ten team are god awful.

BIG TEN UNI POWER RANKINGS

1. Gophers (incredibly biased)
2. Michigan
3. Maryland
4. Iowa
5. Penn State
6. Purdue
7. Illinois
8. Indiana
9. Ohio State
10. Michigan State
11. Northwestern
12. Nebraska
13. Wisconsin
14. Rutgers

I guess Red just aint my cup of tea.

Actually very cool uniforms! I think the U should do something similar and put a picture of Bob Dylan on one side of the helmet....block M on the other side obviously... ;>)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah they do.

Black and gold are great colors. I've always loved the railroad tracks as helmet stripe thing. And the bold italicized "P" logo is nice, too.

I generally have also liked Purdue's uniforms, especially when they went to the gold pants in the early 2000s for road uniforms.

I generally like that gold (except when it was on the Gophers during the Wacker years). I've always liked Florida State's uniforms. And love or hate Notre Dame, but they have good uniforms & a good fight song.

As far as these for Purdue, I like them. In terms of alternate uniforms, nobody does it better than what Army & Navy pull off each year.

the moon landings have nothing to do with purdue! how dare they put things on their uniform that has nothing to do with the university?! They should have put a brick on the uniform or something!

Yep! Agreed. There goes the moon, only promoting it's own brand! What happens when the moon goes to a new school? Obviously they'll take the moon branding with them! What does the moon have to do with trains or a beer and a shot of whiskey anyways?

Top Bottom