FSU has not signed a QB recruit for 2 years in a row ...

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Things at FSU have taken a pretty sharp downward turn.... I can't imagine this will help...

Sloppy seconds seem good enough for the Ohio Buckeyes

Plus they just kicked the starting QB off the team. I'll do it. It's warm down there, I've still got eligibility and I'm fond of Maroon and Gold.

Maybe Joe Mauer wants to know what might have been now that he is retired from baseball.

Deondre Francois kicked off the team recently amid domestic abuse charge.

https://sports.yahoo.com/florida-st...cois-disturbing-video-surfaces-181557442.html

That had an interesting twist too where someone used the GF's Instagram account to post an apology and deny a number of things ... that the video contradicts ... and then her family said the account was hacked.

Fortunately (as far as knowing the truth goes) the video showed dude talking (well threatening) to hit her in a way that implied he already had, so as far as kicking him off the team goes, that was settled.

That had an interesting twist too where someone used the GF's Instagram account to post an apology and deny a number of things ... that the video contradicts ... and then her family said the account was hacked.

Fortunately (as far as knowing the truth goes) the video showed dude talking (well threatening) to hit her in a way that implied he already had, so as far as kicking him off the team goes, that was settled.

Right now there is only one scholly QB who as a freshman looked like a stick figure.

Right now there is only one scholly QB who as a freshman looked like a stick figure.

Yeah FSU and Taggart's stock together have dropped like a rock.

And it could get worse...

Amazing as when Taggart was chosen everyone thought it as an obviously good pick.... oh man.

They are gonna wind up starting Zack Annexstad. He already left Minnesota for Florida once for better opportunities.

Taggart’s #DoSomething motto is laughably bad. Grabbing the popcorn for the next couple years.

Yeah FSU and Taggart's stock together have dropped like a rock.

And it could get worse...

Amazing as when Taggart was chosen everyone thought it as an obviously good pick.... oh man.

No, everyone didn’t think it was a good pick. Mostly, the national media loved it, but not FSU fans. I live 30 minutes north of Tally and not a single Seminole fan I know was happy then, or now. Taggert is in way over his head and doesn’t have a clue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live 30 minutes north of Tally and not a single Seminole fan I know was happy then, or now. Taggert is in way over his head and doesn’t have a clue.

So is 30 min. north of there actually in Georgia?

Top Bottom