All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

This time Naz Reid can't wait until the 4th Quarter until he starts to play well.

Embarrassing congratulating the ref for not Ting up Malone - Reggie you butt kisser.

The more aggressive style favors us

Hello?

I never noticed the off-topic boards. I think there's a big space or something under the Gopher threads...and then way down below I see this just now.

I think I only looked once before.

But now...this is probably the place to be. Ant. But also the NBA values & attitudes now much more match mine. Which I never thought I'd say. (Although I DID like Jordan.)

Wolves lead Denver 28-20 after 1 Quarter

Towns has 11 and nobody else has more than 4. Edwards need to step-up his game and Conley and Reid can't wait for the 2nd Half again to start scoring.

Denver is absolutely mind F’d right now. Malone and Murray are pissed at the refs. Jokic is pissed at his teammates and they have no answer to this defense.

Wolves lead Denver 28-20 after 1 Quarter

Towns has 11 and nobody else has more than 4. Edwards need to step-up his game and Conley and Reid can't wait for the 2nd Half again to start scoring.

Reid hits a 3!

I never thought Garnett was that great. I liked how he clapped powder onto Sid...and how he got us off to a couple good starts vs the Spurs and Lakers. He at-least matched Duncan in a series.

But Ant...I said before the playoffs that he's on another level. And it's not close.

I know I'm not saying anything brilliant lol.

I'm just emphasizing clearly that Ant is nothing like we've ever had before.

Except for Puckett.

I’m fairly certain Murray ain’t gonna see the end of this game. He’s gone be tossed or fouled out.

Top Bottom