OJ Simpson

He is now answering to God for murdering two people. The 12 stupidest people on planet Earth did not make him answer for that here. I do not know if he turned to Jesus or not, but God has the last word.

Same thing?
No, field hockey is mostly a girl's sport in the US. It's like hockey (stick and ball on the ground) but on the grass. I think there is some physicality, but not like Lacrosse.

Lacross has the sticks with the webbed basket at the end, the game is much faster (the passes can be really fast and long distance) and it is much more physical - the people where helmets, shoulder pads.

The idea of Jim Brown galloping around a Lacrosse field is frightening.

1713061012574.png

Oj is the most underrated player of all time because he killed someone no one talks about him

The glove portion in the trial was the stupidest part of the trial. Of course the gloves are going to shrink a bit with time due to their condition. Jury overlooking the DNA portion was pretty bad in my opinion. OJ knew how to make money with a great agent, was a great football player with God given talent, but he didn't have a brain when it comes to making solid decisions.
The jury didn't overlook it, OJ's lawyers shredded how it was handled and made the LA police, prosecutors, and the crime scene forensic experts look completely incompetent.

He is now answering to God for murdering two people. The 12 stupidest people on planet Earth did not make him answer for that here. I do not know if he turned to Jesus or not, but God has the last word.
Mark Furman made sowed doubt.

No, field hockey is mostly a girl's sport in the US. It's like hockey (stick and ball on the ground) but on the grass. I think there is some physicality, but not like Lacrosse.

Lacross has the sticks with the webbed basket at the end, the game is much faster (the passes can be really fast and long distance) and it is much more physical - the people where helmets, shoulder pads.

The idea of Jim Brown galloping around a Lacrosse field is frightening.

View attachment 31008
I knew he played Lacrosse, but for some reason I thought people called it field hockey as well.

1713104399913.png
If this doesn't explain the difference then I don't know what will

NM: "In his book, OJ Simpson says that he would have taken a bullet or stood in front of a train for Nicole. Man, I'm gonna tell you, that is some bad luck when the one guy who would have died for you, kills you. You don't get worse luck than that."

"According to the National Transportation Safety Board, sleepy truckers are responsible for 1,000 deaths a year. In second place, OJ Simpson at two deaths a year."

"This week at the OJ Simpson trial, the infamous bloody glove was finally introduced into evidence. And OJ didn't help his case any by blurting out, 'There it is, I've been looking all over for that thing!'"

“OJ Simpson was in a different kind of courtroom this week attempting to regain custody of his two children. In order to prove to the court how much he loves his kids, OJ pointed out quote ‘Hey, they’re still alive, aren’t they?’”
RIP Norm McDonald.

Marshal Faulk easily for me in a high passing offense. Tomlinson maybe second. Both incredible pass catching RBs.
In the fall of 1991, I had finished my training and was at Camp Pendleton waiting for a flight to Okinawa. I accepted the free tickets to a San Diego State football game. In the first quarter the starting running back got injured. They inserted some no name 3rd string freshman. When the game ended that freshman had 7 TD's and 300+ yards rushing. The backup (Pittman) couldn't find his helmet. Crazy! When Faulk went into the HOF in 2011 I still had 2 years active duty before retiring. He got the better deal. And obviously talent.

In one of those "always remember where you were moments"...the Billds were at the family's very modest one-room cabin with the TV on in the background. We're outside Grand Rapids and in those days there were only 2 channels out of Duluth. Suddenly the national network broke in (ABC methinks) with the Bronco "chase" underway. Seemed like it lasted forever. Pretty nuts.

Looked it up and this was a Friday. We did Thursday nights into Sunday afternoon at the cabin much more often back in those days.

And that's the way it was...

And no R.I.P. to Orenthal James from me. A fitting forever for him would be a Bronco chase that never ends...

My older USC fan friend remembers OJ as one of the first really impressive large, powerful but fast backs without a lot of shake and bake (to me sounds like Adrian Peterson).

Regarding the trial crazy how polarizing it was and still is. People can look at the same facts or alleged facts and come to 180 degree conclusions. I think at the time it was polling something like 80/20 on guilt but flipped based on race. A lot to unpack there. Also a demonstration of how great (and/or expensive) lawyers can put police evidence into question…

Anyway, funny b/c some truth here 😂

And it's not close.
I think I watched a documentary that said he was never caught for a loss of yardage during his NFL career. I tried to find that fact but came up empty.

That could only sowed doubt to the 12 dumbest people on the planet.
Really? Wow! That was a gift on a golden plater. I'll leave it at that.

Back to discussing running backs. O. J. was one of best with arguably the best season. 2000 plus yards in 14 games.

My older USC fan friend remembers OJ as one of the first really impressive large, powerful but fast backs without a lot of shake and bake (to me sounds like Adrian Peterson).

Regarding the trial crazy how polarizing it was and still is. People can look at the same facts or alleged facts and come to 180 degree conclusions. I think at the time it was polling something like 80/20 on guilt but flipped based on race. A lot to unpack there. Also a demonstration of how great (and/or expensive) lawyers can put police evidence into question…

Anyway, funny b/c some truth here 😂

And Eric Dickerson!
Another tall, powerful, and fast, back:

Way off topic. Any chance we can pull a top back out of the LA and or San Diego areas?

Last edited:

And Eric Dickerson!
Another tall, powerful, and fast, back:

Way off topic. Any chance we can pull a top back out of the LA and or San Diego areas?

Looking at his USC highlights he (OJ) had some gaping holes to run through but his YAC and physicality are incredible.

Gotta think if a top SoCal back wants to carry the rock A LOT MN has to be near the top of the list. The tough part is getting Californians to a) go that far north and b) stay there. Tough sell, but money talks…

Top Bottom