Away Games 2024

AF_Howie_2180

Reaction score
Which of the Away games for this coming season are you most looking forward to going to if you were to go to one of them? Wife and I are attending the Oct 12 game at UCLA at the Rosebowl.

I’m heading to the Rose Bowl as well. First time without season tickets in 20 plus years. I’ll get my fix in LA

Rutgers 😂 I have friends out east so it's a no brainer to fly out to see them for a weekend and take in a Gopher game.

going to rose bowl and ann arbor. expect to win at least one. won't be surprised if the mich game is competitive. mich coming back to earth this year. last year was actually competitive until the 3rd qtr. didn't help that we handed them 2 TDs on offense and lost 3 defensive starters that game. the proverbial wheels came off the wagon.

Family going to UCLA game too... I really should plan this already ...

Rose Bowl for me and the Mrs.

Rose Bowl with iam4Goldy and our crew. Can’t wait!

Go Gophers!!

Which of the Away games for this coming season are you most looking forward to going to if you were to go to one of them? Wife and I are attending the Oct 12 game at UCLA at the Rosebowl.
Ditto, going to the UCLA game. Madtown is also a good possibility to close out the season.

UCLA for sure, likely adding either wisconsin or Illinois at a later date.

UCLA

will try do ann arbor and ucla. we'll see how the work schedule comes together

Rose Bowl as well and already got hotel in Pasadena right when schedule was announced. Before prices go up due to so many Gopher fans making this their trip this year! 😁

Axe. Been to Madison three times and we’ve won two of the three.

Would love to do the UCLA game but not sure if it will work out with the family/work schedule.

I'll be at UCLA, Michigan, and Illinois.
UCLA the only one I'll really have to travel for.

We will be in Pasadena as well. Go Gophers !

Anyone have an idea of how likely the UCLA game is to be a night game? Less or unlikely since that would mean a 830 or 9pm start in Midwest market? (Looking at 10pm vs 1am redeyes home)

Anyone have an idea of how likely the UCLA game is to be a night game? Less or unlikely since that would mean a 830 or 9pm start in Midwest market? (Looking at 10pm vs 1am redeyes home)
Interesting question. I have no idea how the conference plans to handle those west coast start times.

If it was a “night” game it wouldn’t start later than 5pm local imo.

We have 4 of us headed to the big house. My youngest son now lives in Michigan and will meet us there with a bunch of Wolverine fans (his wife, father-in-law and others). My son got his BS at the "U" (the real one) and got his dental degree from the other "U" (in Ann Arbor).

They traveled to Minneapolis last year for the game, so we are heading there this year.

If it was a “night” game it wouldn’t start later than 5pm local imo.
I don't know about that, some of those west coast games could be 9 or 9:30pm starts local time here.

Top Bottom