#8 Minnesota vs #1 Michigan State game thread

our 3 pt shooting defies probability really, I don't think we've been over 25% since the PSU game...

Loved the ESPN comment on Westbrook...he's like a Tazmanian Devil.

With the number of 3's being bricked, we're going to single-handedly bail out the housing industry.

thats how you do it, with authority! ocmon gophs dont let down now.

I can make that alley-hoop dunk...come on Devron...but with the way it looks now, we're pretty much in since this is a good battle, pending it doesn't get insanely out of control now

yea looks like vt might knock som1 off the bubble, they probally gonna stun nc.

Oy..not pretty stats. Somehow we are only down 6.

MINNESOTA MICHIGAN STATE
Points 36 42
Field Goals 13-36 (36.1%) 15-30 (50.0%)
Free Throws 8-15 (53.3%) 8-14 (57.1%)
3-pointers 2-11 (18.2%) 4-9 (44.4%

Hoff just needs to know he has to SHOOT THE DAMN BALL!!! He is in there to shoot because he definitely isn't a playmaker on offense.

Freethrows are killing us today. Usually we shoot them great.

omg, travel on bostick...were not gonna win if we dont score!

Tubby was outcoached during halftime--WATCH THE LOB! The basketball iq of this squad is pretty low.

this would of been a huge win, start launchin 3's gophs, the only hope.

Normally I've never had anything against Mich St., I respect their fans' passion and Izzo, but I'm really starting to get tired of losing to them all the time.

stupid stupid stupid box out iverson, their killing me today!

Another huge second half scoring drought. It happens every game. This time its gonna end up a 20 pt loss.

awful awful awful, u wait too long to score(10 secs left on shot) you find yourself with 10 mins left, down by 10..not goood execution. bad effort today, bad ft, bad fg, bad 3 pt..dissapointed :(

Now this is the Gopher basketball I was expecting. Tubby with no halftime adjustments.

of course vt is gonna be todays stunner team, their in. gonna beat north carolina..

missed last 10 3's...main reason were losing right there.

Ok, a couple of quick points! Let's make it a little run here.

yea we want hoff to prvide offense, he isnt moving fast anough. the key is to get around the defender, not have him follow you as you walk around, biggest dissapointment this yr for us is the hoff.

Top Bottom