GopherHole Contest: Predict the Score - Gophers vs. Bison

You will hear from me again--promise, whether we win or lose. I will take what I have coming to me if we get severely spanked. I just don't think that is going to happen. If it does, I will come back and give you credit and eat my crow. Now, have a said this week that there certainly is a chance, probably a good chance, that the Gophers win? Yes, but I just think it is going to be a good game.

Again, best of luck to both teams--I would just prefer NDSU to win!!

I trust this Gopher squad to stop the run, which is NDSU's strength on offense. They also will not be able to contain Gray who will run at will against them.

Gophers - 28

NDSU - 17

Da Gophers 36
Bison 24

If it's a team full of Coach Kills
Da Gophers 70
Da Bison 0

Bison 31
Gophers 27

MQ has some great plays but makes a couple of costly plays as well. Bison don't shoot themselves in the foot.

Gophers 17
Bison 14

Side note: can anyone explain why they pronounce it Bizon? If you're at Como Zoo, you don't tell your kids - hey let's go look at the Bizon. You say Bison.

24-10 Gophers - can't wait for that free beer afterwords at Sally's

You know what I love about you Bison?

Nothing. Return from whence you came.

Gophers 17
Bison 14

Side note: can anyone explain why they pronounce it Bizon? If you're at Como Zoo, you don't tell your kids - hey let's go look at the Bizon. You say Bison.

Pronounce it Bizon cause it sounds better. Spell it Bison because Z's in the middle of words piss me off. I even was nice enough to correct Scott Van Pelt on his show on ESPN.

Tell you what, go over to Bisonville, and tell them its Gophers, not Goophers, and then I'll start caring about the pronounciation of Bison.

University of Minnesota-37
NDSU-8

The football team and its staff have to respect their opponent. I do not. F the Bison.

Top Bottom