Press Conference

Duluthguy

Reaction score
Anyone know where you can see or at least listen to the press conference? I know the U's site is going to have it, but you have to be a paid member to see it. Anywhere else? Thanks.

Maybe the big ten network website will have it.

None of the local news will have it, WCCO and KMSP Fox 9 won't have it for sure, since they having NFL Football on.

Maybe the big ten network website will have it.

None of the local news will have it, WCCO and KMSP Fox 9 won't have it for sure, since they having NFL Football on.

I would be surprised if WCCO didn't carry it. Vikes play at 3, I'm sure they could cut away from normal programing.

I would be surprised if WCCO didn't carry it. Vikes play at 3, I'm sure they could cut away from normal programing.

Really doubt they would cut away from the NFL. Pretty sure the NFL would have their ass

Anyone know where you can see or at least listen to the press conference? I know the U's site is going to have it, but you have to be a paid member to see it. Anywhere else? Thanks.

Don't have to be a paid member.

the foxsportsnorth.com video stream is up and running

A guy said Maturi will talk, then Horton then Adam Weber

Great quote from Maturi when asked why someone would want to come here " I would hope we could get someone who is wanting to leave his mark. When's the last time we went to the Rose Bowl? Whens the last time we won a Big Ten Championship? You're not following Vince Lombardi here "

Way to sell the program.

I like that comment from Joel - we're here to find another Tubby Smith. That bodes well.

Gee, Joel seems awfully proud of what is going on at Wisconsin.

How is Joel going to recruit a great football coach with that attitude. That's very telling of what Joel really thinks of the Gophers. While it may be true, he should be selling the positive, and if that's Joel's positives, we're already in trouble.

He's selling realistic and what the fans are thinking. I'm fine with it. He even pointed out his contract is up in 2012 not 2011. Very arrogant tone today, but I liked it. He said the reason he was fired because WE WERENT WINNING. I'm fine with that.

With Horton and Weber up there at the same time, I'm very afraid that Weber will be "the guy" through the rest of the season.

OMG, did anyone just hear Sid's question/comment??? WTF???? LOLOLOL

God that was sweet. Adam looked like he wanted to duck under the table. The giggling in the background by the other reporters was priceless.:clap:

God that was sweet. Adam looked like he wanted to duck under the table. The giggling in the background by the other reporters was priceless.:clap:

Sorry I missed that part. What did my close personal friend Sid say?

Sid said this was a stupid decision to fire a coach midseason.

Also, he went on to say that the Gophers should have won the game against Purdue yesterday. Only a error by Tinsly and an INT by Weber were to Blame and Brewster had nothing to do with that.

Top Bottom