***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WEST VIRGINIA GUARANTEED RATE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Screw it. Normally I don't like playing not to lose. But just run the clock down at this point. Maybe we will get lucky and break one.

Game Stats
West Virginia
Minnesota
First Downs1411
Rushing Attempts2530
Rushing Yards47179
Rushing Avg1.96.0
Receptions177
Receiving Yards14093
Receiving Avg8.213.3
Passing Yards14093
Pass C-A-I17-29-17-12-1
Plays-Yards54-18742-272
Yards/Play3.466.48
Kick Return Yards2-211-16
Punt Return Yards1--20-0
Interception-Yards1-01-0
Fumbles-Yards0-00-0
Fumbles-Lost3-01-1
Penalties4-203-27
Punts5-41.82-45.5
Possession20:0124:59
3rd Down Eff3-122-8
4th Down Eff1-20-0

I'm trying to have daddy daughter time too but this field is TRASH

There is a reason we've only passed a handful of times this half.. they just have no confidence in Morgan. Yet, Fleck is too stubborn to put in someone new. So I guess we'll just finish the game running 95% of the time and passing on 3rd and long.

It will be interesting what the organizers say about the field later. Can't blame all this on the rain.
It won't be a thing. I wish it would, but I don't think the completely preventable trash ass field conditions will receive proper scrutiny.

Bad field but it was a terrible pass too
I believe the pass was ok. The guy slipped at the time the ball was coming to him. However, we did get a break in that if he did throw it higher, it could have been a pick 6.

Someone gunna have to make a video of every slip in this game set to some 3 Stooges music. Shit is ridiculous.

Been a long time since we completed a pass.
What is it? Do we have poor
- pass blocking
- receivers, or
- qb

why don’t we pass more effectively? WVU is absolute gash.

There is a reason we've only passed a handful of times this half.. they just have no confidence in Morgan. Yet, Fleck is too stubborn to put in someone new. So I guess we'll just finish the game running 95% of the time and passing on 3rd and long.
Or they wanted to show dominance with a senior/super senior laden line? The average rush yard per play was impressive prior to this quarter so can't blame the play call IMO

We don’t pass on third and long.

At least were playing football on a field. Few teams aren't.

Fleck planned for dehydration on the plane, but not rain in the desert.

Same boring and predictable Gophers offense. Can't figure out a way to get their two most talented receivers - CAB and BSF - a single reception.

Top Bottom