***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Is the U video team going to do a hype montage of Nubin's back it's in all the touchdowns?

Bitter Bob says: 2019 was lucky as hell

- could’ve easily been 0-3 in non-con, lucky as hell to go 3-0
- played weak/down teams up to Penn St
- Penn St was the Super Bowl. We won the game, best in TCF era
- lost to Iowa and Wisconsin in the games that mattered
- bowl game was against a dejected Auburn team and was a bad matchup for them

So are we back to everyone needs to be fired? It’s hard to keep straight where we are at week to week.
Last week didnt count with Illinois missing half their players...It will be their only win.

I’ve actually started looking at the ads on Gopher Hole. That new Mercury outboard looks awesome! I don’t have a boat but I would look good in my garage.

This team is so unorganized this year. Opposite end of the spectrum from last year

So are we back to everyone needs to be fired? It’s hard to keep straight where we are at week to week.
Do you still want Pitino fired? We could add that to the list.

If someone had told me Iowa had 20 pts at this point in the game, I would've bet the farm the Gophers were winning. This offensive game plan and execution are horrible tonight. This team is better than just Ibrahim and Bateman.

Honestly, on Offense, it's not the players.. it's the scheme. I'm wondering if Sanford installed a new offense, and that's why Morgan looks kind of lost? We have a great offense, but it's like who ever is calling plays is a robot... none of the coaches thought... hey let's hussle more, we're behind by 14 with a bad defense? In my mind, I was like... I know we're gonna take down the whole 3rd qtr and probably end up with nothing... and we did. So frustrating!!

Bitter Bob says: 2019 was lucky as hell

- could’ve easily been 0-3 in non-con, lucky as hell to go 3-0
- played weak/down teams up to Penn St
- Penn St was the Super Bowl. We won the game, best in TCF era
- lost to Iowa and Wisconsin in the games that mattered
- bowl game was against a dejected Auburn team and was a bad matchup for them

Didn't Gophers play an absurd amount of teams in a row 4-5 that didn't have their starting QB?

I’ve actually started looking at the ads on Gopher Hole. That new Mercury outboard looks awesome! I don’t have a boat but I would look good in my garage.

If you hide it next to our offense.....it'll never be found.

In games like this, with O and D either floundering or unable to finish, it is sometimes the ST that gives the team a jolt. A big return. That doesn’t seem to be a feature of the PJ strategy. Looks like role of ST is to make no mistakes and take no chances. But lots of team find their electricity on ST when other things aren’t working. Kind of strange how conservative we’ve become.

Let’s just run the ball keep running the ball and drain the clock. Not like we need 3 TDS

I know the "be more creative" idea has been said a million times. But be more creative.

Can’t keep running if they want to even pretend to come back in this game.

Top Bottom