Anyone peacefully protesting around Gameday?

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
Wear a mask and protest against Wolverines and Jim Harbaugh in general. I'm sure we can dig up some old quote of his we could all be offended by which would allow us all to protest around the vicinity of game day. (if it comes here).

I'm gonna bring a blank sign.
angry-protesting-worker-blank-protest-sign-angry-protesting-worker-blank-protest-sign-174944216.jpg

Things you could protest at CGD:
  • ESPN's clear SEC bias
  • Corso's exclusion from the set (ageism)
  • The fact Corso is still on the show (exploitation of the elderly)
  • All those 11 am starts in the past
  • That time Beth Mowins tried calling Smith & Brooks, "Slash & Bash." Never forget.

Herbstreit bias protest

Anyone going to try and convince someone they dont like to dress in all black and have a black umbrella up regardless of weather?

We should peacefully protest for Game Day and the game. I wonder if there has ever been a smoker at a protest?

I just wanted to tailgate in front of the stadium. But if it's a peaceful protest we can do it. Although mine would include a smoker.

Exactly, we all need to have a homeless camp on the river flats with a Dish or two.

Wear a mask and protest against Wolverines and Jim Harbaugh in general. I'm sure we can dig up some old quote of his we could all be offended by which would allow us all to protest around the vicinity of game day. (if it comes here).

Well, we'll be playing against Michigan, right?

Maybe the heavily-armed MIchigan militiamen — the ones who stormed the capital in protest and plotted to kidnap the governor — will show up to peacefully protest mask-wearing, or any and all other threats to freedumb.

Last edited:

Well, we'll be playing against Michigan, right?

Maybe the heavily-armed MIchigan militiamen — the ones who stormed the capital in protest and plotted to kidnap the governor — will show up to peacefully protest mask-wearing, or any and all other threats to freedumb.

We can protest the abduction of the Michigan Governor.

The group that was going to kidnap her had planned on taking her to Wisconsin for hiding.
We could protest the proposed location of her hiding as well.

We can protest the abduction of the Michigan Governor.

The group that was going to kidnap her had planned on taking her to Wisconsin for hiding.
We could protest the proposed location of her hiding as well.

Weren't the brave, patriotic Michigan militia protesting/whining about... something?

Masks, maybe?

Top Bottom