oops -- wrong forum

This thread has reached 13 pages and is wondering if that's a good thing, or a bad thing.

Maybe if Rick Mons's dad didn't have so much influence over it he would be a legend here! He can go start his threads on a USC forum now.

Rumor has it that Rick Mons's dad is getting paid by a USC forum to come and start one down there.

President Obama recently cited this thread as the leading reason we should have public healthcare

President Obama recently cited this thread as the leading reason we should have public healthcare

A special need is for a huge number of new Mental Health facilities as proven by all of the loonies that post here.

In addition, Al Gore has recently named this thread one of the largest contributors to global climate change.

This thread has reached 13 pages and is wondering if that's a good thing, or a bad thing.

WAG...I guess it is all in how one looks at it. If stirring up a hornet's nest, as Rick Mons did by starting this whole fiasco, is your bag of tea, then it is a good thing. If it is not your bag of tea, then it is a bad thing. The main thing is, it's one or the other. I, myself, like stirring up a hornet's nest, but then I like diarrhea, vomiting, hemorhoids, the flu, and beer.

I've had it

I've just posted a YouTube reply to all of you where I've sorta, kinda semi-officially announced that I'm withdrawing from this thread and deciding whether to exclusively post on the Daily Kos or PowerLine.

BTW, I am charging a royalty for the use of my name and have retained a spokesman to handle further inquiries: JonathonTheLutePlayer, You can reach him by logging onto Compuserve but please -- text only because we're using 2400 baud modems to connect. (All us old guys who listen to WCCO still doubt whether this Innernet thing is really going to make it.)

Wow, Rick Mons, you obviously have not studied the depth chart and Daily Kos or PowerLine. It's going to take years for you to see a forum over there with the talent already in the system.

This thread won't make up it's mind on a college decision until Rick Mons' father secures his contract with a record label for a rap album.

Go Gophers!!

This thread is thinking about transfering to the Iowa Hawkeye Nation message board because it is homesick, and also doesn't like being yelled at by its coaches....

Hendersonk is going to sign with Ohio St. And Pitt to the Big 10 is a done deal.

All of the problems the Gopher Basketball Team that developed this year is attributed to Rick Mons being confused as to which Forum to work with. This confusion caused the off-court issues, the dissension caused by Westy, Tubby being pi$$ed, but this confusion also caused Blake to say the heck with it and started hitting lots of 3's. Rick, you ought to get your life together, and come back when you are more mature and responsible.

We WILL welcome you back with open arms when you have your off-board act together.

Every single one of you has missed the truly important points. 1) fridge2012 has not weighed in and 2) the thread-day experience has been ruined by substandard stadium food washed down with everything that contains no alcohol

Due to the misdirection of Rick Mons and his "Oops Wrong Forum", I got placed in charge of being the Official Bikini Inspector at the Twins Spring Training season at Fort Meyers. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it, so your wish is my command. Thank you Rick Mons. I have linked the QuarterFinalists: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010_swimsuit/models/

Welcome to the BIG TIME RJ!!!

Remember, everything is the fault of Rick Mons.

This thread just got back from the basketball game and would like to note that "F**k Bo Ryan" is the new "Wisconsin Sucks".

This thread saw Maturi and Bo Ryan having a hug

the thread witnessing Bo Ryan and Joel Maturi exchanging a hug was reminded that "Badger" Joel think's it is a good idea to invite the "Wisconsin" marching band to TCF stadium.

I didn't even recognize this thread since it shaved its head. I'm glad it did because it doesn't seem as selfish as it did a couple of weeks ago.

Rick Mons is and this thread is to be blamed for Edy's terrible ice cream formulation. Flavored air anyone? Disapointing Rick.

Man, it's been really nice to this this thread turn things around the last two games.

A key witness could not be located, so the trial for this thread has just been delayed, again, until March.

I am not sure which on air talent I want to go away first, but here is a shot
1. Dan Cole
2. Dave Lee
3. Dark Star
4. Paul Charchian's ugly face and uglier voice.

For sure "Dead Air" Dan "The Coma Man" is first to go.

I used to listen to Burrito a little in the afternoon, but he has worn out his welcome to my world. He is condescending, arrogant and a bully to any guest/caller that he has already decided he will not agree with/listen to.

And I formerly listened to P.A. but after you cut out the overused buzz words and cutesy sounds, it now leaves about 12 seconds in each hour that there is actual "show".

Now that I think about it, I pretty much just listen to jazz on 88.5 or the current during the day.

This thread no longer tolerates any posts that make sense. Any posts that make sense will be reported to the NCAA and sentenced to 2 or 3 times the number of allowed required practice time with the Michigan FB players under the direction of Coach Rodriguez.

This thread is being investigated by the House UnAmerican Activities Committee. Senator Joe McCarthy claims " I have a list of Gopherholers who are known members of the Communist Party"

Top Bottom