***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Lisa Byington > Beth Mowens. By a ton.

Go Gophers!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not that we have anything to crow about attendance wise, but that is one empty stadium for homecoming.

Also, funny that the quaterback gets a copout on the long sleeved throwbacks. Did long sleeves disappear before the forward pass became popular?

Winfield!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OMG where was he throwing that? Winfield was literally the only guy within 10 yards

Okay. I've never felt bad about a Gopher INT, but for some reason I feel kind of bad.

Usually after a big turnover you take a shot down the field. I’m a bit disappointed with that first offensive series.

Usually after a big turnover you take a shot down the field. I’m a bit disappointed with that first offensive series.

Agree. This is a team you bury early and they didn’t even try

You do go conservative though because Rutgers hasn't driven the ball down the field on anyone. So you want them going 75 yards every time.

I’d like to see JMS60 back in there, even if it means big dan sits.

Come on guys.

No first down and failed to pin them deep

Outside of the interception this has been a slow start. The offense looked pretty rough.

You do go conservative though because Rutgers hasn't driven the ball down the field on anyone. So you want them going 75 yards every time.
What's the worst that happens if you take a shot deep? An INT would have been better than the result of the punt we had.

Oh, boy. Rutgers offense is as bad as advertised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom