Renner & the other MN seniors

walleyeking

Reaction score
What a great game for Renner. Was he a walk on at one point? Renner, Martin, Barber, and Coughlin absolutely are playing great on D. Why don't the Gophers talk about how great these MN kids are and how the physically are dominating the opponent. Get the MN pride train going for recruiting right to the U.

On offense we don't have a senior line but the MN men are physically taking it to the opponent. Olson is a jr., Schlueter jr.(maybe our best Olineman), and Andries are very impressive. I know Kieft isn't a MN man but wow, just wow, I hope that he is ok..

What a great game for Renner. Was he a walk on at one point? Renner, Martin, Barber, and Coughlin absolutely are playing great on D. Why don't the Gophers talk about how great these MN kids are and how the physically are dominating the opponent. Get the MN pride train going for recruiting right to the U.

On offense we don't have a senior line but the MN men are physically taking it to the opponent. Olson is a jr., Schlueter jr.(maybe our best Olineman), and Andries are very impressive. I know Kieft isn't a MN man but wow, just wow, I hope that he is ok..

Watch Fleck's post game presser, he heaps a ton of praise on all those guys, especially Renner.

That's great, was that class the "EMPIRE" class?

correct. Seems like they are accomplishing that goal of changing the narrative in this town. Hopefully Justice sullivan and Kaden johnson et al take notice.

correct. Seems like they are accomplishing that goal of changing the narrative in this town. Hopefully Justice sullivan and Kaden johnson et al take notice.

That class also includes MN natives on offense:
Seth Green
Tyler Johnson
Conner Olsen
Sam Schlueter

Non-MN- It also includes Antoine Winfield Jr.

It's a special class, particularly with the MN fellas.

That class also includes MN natives on offense:
Seth Green
Tyler Johnson
Conner Olsen
Sam Schlueter

Non-MN- It also includes Antoine Winfield Jr.

It's a special class, particularly with the MN fellas.

I don't think Green, Olson, and Schlueter are seniors. We get them back next year.

Top Bottom