• White - Gold - White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldyGopher31

Reaction score
What uniform combination will the Gophers wear for homecoming this weekend?

Old school(sort of):

White helmet

Maroon jersey

Gold pants

This may be a stupid question, but do the three colors represent helmet-Jersey-pants in that order?

I predict they will do something crazy for homecoming that is different from any of the listed options.

They need to just concentrate on tackling.

There it is! Every time a uniform topic comes up we always have to prove how sensible we are by saying "whatever gets us a win" or "They need to just concentrate on tackling." It never fails. Yet, this site could be turned into a uniforms-only-discussion-board and it will have exactly zero impact on Gopher game results or tackling.

I voted maroon maroon maroon but my actual choice, which wasn't available, is Gold, Maroon, Maroon or even Chrome gold, Maroon, Maroon

There it is! Every time a uniform topic comes up we always have to prove how sensible we are by saying "whatever gets us a win" or "They need to just concentrate on tackling." It never fails. Yet, this site could be turned into a uniforms-only-discussion-board and it will have exactly zero impact on Gopher game results or tackling.

I voted maroon maroon maroon but my actual choice, which wasn't available, is Gold, Maroon, Maroon or even Chrome gold, Maroon, Maroon

It's a joke.

Fleck likes to have as much contrast as possible, but doesn't the home team have to declare what they're wearing so the visitors can pack accordingly?

Voting Full Banana till it happens!

Gold maroon gold, traditional.

Are we going to completely ignore Anthracite? Anthracite. Anthracite. ANTHRACITE.

My favorite combos, in order:
Snowman
Anthracite
Banana
Anything non-traditional--Minnesota on back, sparkly helmets, blue jerseys, whatever. Honestly. Just to see how mad people get about jersey colour.
Everything else

I went Gold helmets, maroon jerseys, and gold pants as a prediction. My choice would be gold helmets, maroon jerseys, and white pants if I was allowed to decide for the team.

I went Gold helmets, maroon jerseys, and gold pants as a prediction. My choice would be gold helmets, maroon jerseys, and white pants if I was allowed to decide for the team.

That would look really sharp. Nice idea.

Any chance at a secret throwback uniform?

What looks best in the rain? I vote full banana!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The bananarama unis during the Brewster years looked horrible when players sweat through them. Pretty sure it would t be a good look in the rain, either. I find the look with all three (helmet, jersey, pants) the same color to look like a high school team.

It’s a tough call, but I’m going with Gold.

Voting Full Banana till it happens!

Even then you shouldn’t stop.
We have waited long enough. Full. Banana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom