Pitino = Mason

The timing seems like a discussion more appropriate following the results of a poor season versus the excitement, anticipation and speculation of a promising upcoming season following a NCAA year in which we defeated Top 25 Louisville in the tournament?

We get most angry after our best seasons. At least Pitino didn't get fired, which is what happened the previous time we won a tournament game, or the last time our football team won 9 games

We get most angry after our best seasons. At least Pitino didn't get fired, which is what happened the previous time we won a tournament game, or the last time our football team won 9 games

Too funny! Amazing! Oh wait, it really happened...:confused: I think you answered why I'm optimistic and happy about the upcoming season...Richard didn't get fired! Who'd have guessed? Be appreciative of the seemingly little things.

Over the hump? I just wish we could get back to the "consistent" success we had with Tubby.

The timing seems like a discussion more appropriate following the results of a poor season versus the excitement, anticipation and speculation of a promising upcoming season following a NCAA year in which we defeated Top 25 Louisville in the tournament?

Wow. I think you see the upcoming season a lot differently than I do. I look at this roster and all I see are question marks. Now, a lot of those questions may be answered affirmatively during the non-conference schedule - but I at least have zero idea how this team is going to play or what they're going to look like - other than a few minutes of shaky video from the games in Italy.

It may turn into a promising season, but going into the year, I see far more questions than answers. Maybe that's just my personality coming through. But other than Gabe and Oturu, I don't see a lot of sure things on this roster. Yes, there are players with potential, but we haven't seem them play for the Gophers under Pitino yet.

At the very least, it will be a very interesting non-conference schedule.

Wow. I think you see the upcoming season a lot differently than I do. I look at this roster and all I see are question marks. Now, a lot of those questions may be answered affirmatively during the non-conference schedule - but I at least have zero idea how this team is going to play or what they're going to look like - other than a few minutes of shaky video from the games in Italy.

It may turn into a promising season, but going into the year, I see far more questions than answers. Maybe that's just my personality coming through. But other than Gabe and Oturu, I don't see a lot of sure things on this roster. Yes, there are players with potential, but we haven't seem them play for the Gophers under Pitino yet.

At the very least, it will be a very interesting non-conference schedule.

There is no doubt that there will be alot of question marks, but I find it funny how other than a few people on here, it seems nobody expects anything out of carr or willis even though Pitino raves about both of them.

There is no doubt that there will be alot of question marks, but I find it funny how other than a few people on here, it seems nobody expects anything out of carr or willis even though Pitino raves about both of them.

Yeah don't understand that at all, our starting lineup is more experienced and balanced then it's being given credit for. Demir may be a little weak defensively, but should be able to contribute as a smart player on the offensive end.

Top Bottom