All Things Steven Crowl Thread (UPDATED: Crowl commits to UW)

You said he is a hard nosed winner. Is that your type of player? Appears to be based on your own description. You sure get butt hurt easily.

Remember you said Davison is a hard nosed winner. Not me.

Lots of guys are hard nosed winners that cross i line that i do not think should be crossed. Your still speaking for me. Do not over rate your influence on me. At my age i am 75 years past name calling being a factor. Why not state your opinions on basketball related topics instead of your obsession with me.

Lots of guys are hard nosed winners that cross i line that i do not think should be crossed. Your still speaking for me. Do not over rate your influence on me. At my age i am 75 years past name calling being a factor. Why not state your opinions on basketball related topics instead of your obsession with me.

No obsession with you built. You dance around your own posts after being challenged.

Your own obsession with taking shots at Pitino is something else. Look in the mirror.

No obsession with you built. You dance around your own posts after being challenged.

Your own obsession with taking shots at Pitino is something else. Look in the mirror.

Davison is a dirty player. You won’t use the term, I know. Cheap shot artist. Familiar?

Davison is the definition of white privilege. If a black player pulled half the **** he did, be a whole different narrative, but because he's white, he's a "gamer" who "hustles" "tough as nails" That trip on Mason is exactly who he is. Gassner step on Dre is a legit debate and quite frankly it usually depends on which team you like, but no defending Brad on the Mason trip, pure Bush and one of these days he's gonna get what's coming to him when he ****s with the wrong dude

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

White privilege? On a basketball court?
You're reaching bigtime

You’re thinking of Dre. That was like 5 years ago and Gard wasn’t even the head coach at that point. I hate the Badgers as much as anyone, but the notion that Gard teaches cheap shots is pretty far fetched.

Davison is a cheap shot artist, doesn’t mean Gard is teaching it

Davison intentionally tripped Mason and gave him a giant bruise, but not a full blown injury. He also went out of his way to stick his feet underneath Murphy when he was landing. Dude legitimately has something wrong with him.

Davison is the definition of white privilege. If a black player pulled half the **** he did, be a whole different narrative, but because he's white, he's a "gamer" who "hustles" "tough as nails" That trip on Mason is exactly who he is. Gassner step on Dre is a legit debate and quite frankly it usually depends on which team you like, but no defending Brad on the Mason trip, pure Bush and one of these days he's gonna get what's coming to him when he ****s with the wrong dude

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Haha. Such a silly post. Davison actually gets more schitt becasue he's white.

Davison intentionally tripped Mason and gave him a giant bruise, but not a full blown injury. He also went out of his way to stick his feet underneath Murphy when he was landing. Dude legitimately has something wrong with him.

Thanks. I knew He did some dirty stuff to Mason. Built and his memory are only so good.

just ask Joey Hauser.

Thanks. I knew He did some dirty stuff to Mason. Built and his memory are only so good.

What did i not remember about Davison. I knew of every incident and said he should be suspended. All you have are attacks based on lies you make up.

Interestingly enough, Richard’s team is competing in basketball and not a decathlon so the guys with basketball skills continue to win more games.

One thing is that Richard has slowed down the pace a lot recently other than spurts of the game, which has been generally positive. Unfortunately, unless you can recruit UNC’s caliber of athletes or Rick’s caliber of defensive recruit and depth, you shouldn’t press/run all that often because more efficient teams will beat you in the margins.

Someone like Omersa can carve out a role on any team, but maybe we need to reconsider our “type” of player if we’ve given up on getting the elite depth or caliber of recruits to run a fast pace. 3 point shooting is...important. It doesn’t have to be Crowl, but we should maybe consider some of these guys more and not always be late to offer because we’re chasing after the New York dribbling contest winner.
Well said.

What did i not remember about Davison. I knew of every incident and said he should be suspended. All you have are attacks based on lies you make up.

You leave out the repeated dirty plays by “the hard nosed winner “. This is not an attack. You won’t talk about all the facts.

Can’t recognize facts built? Why did you leave out some dirty plays? Perhaps you are lying?

Can’t help yourself in praising players from other teams, even when they play dirty.

Last edited:

Top Bottom