***OFFICIAL SANTA CLARA VS MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Second half Show Time!

Who going to be the leader?

Murphy has taken over for Lynch as the resident Hack

When Oturu gets just a bit stronger he will be a beast.

Coming out hard going after the low post in the second half. That's how you overwhelm mid-majors with that can't match up with depth and size.

Murph has 2 stupid fouls so far today, need him on the court, he has to be smarter then that.

The way we're shooting, it should encourage everyone to hit the offensive boards. Murphy could lead the nation just with offensive boards.

What does Coffey bring to the table? Gabe and Washington on the floor at the same time might be better than Coffey and McBrayer.

How many missed lobs this year? Have we even made one?

I think we can scratch the lob for a while. The boys haven't quite mastered that art yet this year.

My god Coffey. Get him tf out of the game.

a lot of times it feels like Coffey tries to make the shot harder then it needs to be.

Realistically, I see the Gophers finishing 5-7 in the BIG. Especially after seeing what the other teams in the conference are doing against good teams. We just don't seem dominant enough against the inferior teams we are playing. AC is not a point guard.

Realistically, I see the Gophers finishing 5-7 in the BIG. Especially after seeing what the other teams in the conference are doing against good teams. We just don't seem dominant enough against the inferior teams we are playing. AC is not a point guard.

Are we forfeiting the other 8 games?

Top Bottom