Official 2017 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

So 1 spot open. Boye Mafe or Jeffrey Lubin I presume.

It's Mafe's unless Rutger alumni dad & Jerry Kill pushes him to dad's alma mater.

Kyle Goblirsch now has his 247 crystal ball reading Ihmir Marsette to Iowa, I sure hope he is wrong.

Kyle Goblirsch now has his 247 crystal ball reading Ihmir Marsette to Iowa, I sure hope he is wrong.

Probably true, since he's already deleted his tweet from when he committed to Minnesota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ea0fc9085b0c2c7f91ca8fb9e0f40356.jpg

ea0fc9085b0c2c7f91ca8fb9e0f40356.jpg

Solid photoshop work.

Just kidding. Maybe it wasn't even a mistake by 247. Judging by how quickly he looks to be de-committing from the Gophers, maybe he did briefly commit to Iowa too.

Solid photoshop work.

Just kidding. Maybe it wasn't even a mistake by 247. Judging by how quickly he looks to be de-committing from the Gophers, maybe he did briefly commit to Iowa too.

No go on 247 and click on his predictions and that's where it says he is committed

Hard to figure how that would happen one day after he commits. Also strange that he and Creamer re-tweeted each other's respective commitments the past couple of days; I'm guessing Creamer is in his ear. Would be pretty shocking to lose two commits this late in the game to a bitter rival.

Hopefully Creamer and Marsette call up Malik Rucker and Reggie Spearman and ask them about their experience at Iowa...

What if Craemer and Marsette conspired to screw over the Gophers two days before signing day?

Obviously commits changing their minds is not uncommon, but if this is true I've never seen it happen within 24 hours after a commitment. Something seems fishy to me.

Obviously commits changing their minds is not uncommon, but if this is true I've never seen it happen within 24 hours after a commitment. Something seems fishy to me.

Creamer and Smith-Marsette seemed to get along well after their visit to Iowa. It was well noted the relationship between Creamer and the new staff here was strained...did Smith-Marsette commit here just to flip to Iowa to stick it to Fleck? LOL

Edit: Iowa people also seem to believe he sliently committed on his visit there.

Marsette is no big lost- literally only 5'7,155 pounds CB -- dime a dozen.

Creamer and Smith-Marsette seemed to get along well after their visit to Iowa. It was well noted the relationship between Creamer and the new staff here was strained...did Smith-Marsette commit here just to flip to Iowa to stick it to Fleck? LOL

Edit: Iowa people also seem to believe he sliently committed on his visit there.

Iowa doesn't let commits take more visits unless this guy and Ferentz really wanted to screw over Minnesota

Oh well. Marsette can go. No big deal. I'll be more excited to see a full year of PJF recruiting.
Just dropped his Ski-U-Mah and RTB on Wolves broadcast.

Top Bottom