Official Season Tickets Thread

monk10

Golden Gopher
Reaction score
Are you renewing, dropping, or buying in again?

As I said in the other thread, I was renewing no matter what.

Seriously considering buying in again. It's more of a life timing thing for me, daughter is going to be 2.5 and have a new arrival coming in June. It's tough to bring them when they're that young but grandma and grandpa can always babysit :)

I've had season tickets since 1996. With the way they handled the suspensions and firing of Claeys, I was prepared to drop them if they got an unknown/unproven replacement. Fleck is a good hire. I may not be happy with how they handled Claeys but I will be back.

Excited for the hire but I still plan on enjoying my Saturdays elsewhere, with a visit or two each year.

Are Coyle and Kaler still employed...then no.

Buying. I'll make the drive from Des Moines when I can, and (hopefully) sell them when I can't.

Tickets will still be cheap on stub hub for when I come to visit.

Dropped last year, even getting Saban or Meyer wouldn't have been enough to get me back. Nothing against Fleck, life and cost got in the way. I'll be back on board in a couple of years. Too bad I'll be stuck way up on the 3rd level by that time.

Dropped last year, even getting Saban or Meyer wouldn't have been enough to get me back. Nothing against Fleck, life and cost got in the way. I'll be back on board in a couple of years. Too bad I'll be stuck way up on the 3rd level by that time.

I see what you did there.

Wife and I planned to get each other tickets for our wedding gifts to each other. However, might put that money towards volleyball and mens hoops tickets.

I love the football program but we'll miss a few games with life stuff and to get a tailgate spot is expensive. Still undecided.

I dropped them last year due to cost increases. If Fleck brings the ax back to campus I'm back in.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

I was renewing no matter what as well. This move will make me excited to renew though.

Still disgusted with how Claeys was scapegoated but this is exciting.

I'm in, but I am really hoping this coach hire comes with a price ticket decrease (have my cake and eat it to :D)

Buying individual tickets where I can pick and choose for now.

We'll likely be back. I don't mean to be greedy, and I know Coyle just spent $$$ and rolled back the third scholarship increase, but I feel like season ticket holders who have stuck it out need some kind of acknowledgement.

How much do I want to spend to freeze my ass off.

That's the reality of it for most people.

I won't make my decision until I need to. It's at least a couple months before they'll send out renewals. That's like 18 Gopher years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I was planning on renewing anyway because I love the tailgating traditions we've created and I like our seats more than what is easily available on the open market (second level, row 1). However, this will definitely add a little more buzz to the season. I'm cautiously optimistic that we might see some things in Dinkytown that we haven't seen in quite some time.

Likely to renew; son is graduating so might go from 3 tickets to 2. Also hoping Athletic Department makes some type of meaningful gesture to keep Season Ticket Holders happy. Have had tickets since 2000 and I am feeling neglected.

Ticket office chimes in:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I dropped my tickets. I also moved out of state and was only keeping my tickets as a gesture to be connected to the U. I'll still go to games when I'm in town, but I won't donate any money or buy season tickets until there are major changes.

Ticket office chimes in:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Not to be too hard on them but ... did they do much otherwise?

I never heard about them really reaching out all that much....

Granted they will be busier.

No, not buying back in. I dropped a few yrs ago due to the Megatongue price hike fiasco, went over to the Vikings, and am enjoying my indoor seat thoroughly. I am, however, planning on attending the roadie in Ore St. next season.

Top Bottom