Who do you want to see as the Gophers next coach?

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Obviously the Fleck news will heat up big time. What other realistic options do you want?

Go Gophers!!

anyone that doesn't duplicate the Brewster debacle

Coyle will probably make himself HC and coach from "behind the scenes".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaka Smart...I'll go stake out Sex World. Oh wait wrong sport and didn't it close? Where do I go now???

How about Leidner? He needs a job I assume.

Personally, I would like to see Sawvel get a shot, but that's probably out the window with Claeys being fired.

I have no idea who the next coach should be; I have no idea who the next coach will be.

And at this point, I really don't care. this whole deal stinks.

I would never wish bad luck on the Gopher program, and I will continue to support the players.

but, I have to admit that I would find it highly entertaining if attendance goes into the tank next year.

Let all the protesters and victim's rights advocates buy tickets for next year.........yeah, that's going to happen.

1. Bryan Harsin
2. Les Miles
3. Lincoln Riley

Les Miles. He's a proven winner and at 61 he can give us 7 or so good years and build a solid foundation.

Posted this a few times before but my first call would be to Pat Narduzzi.

A dead guy. Maybe Bear Bryant. He won't send out tweets. He won't bother the people because he doesn't look like a coach. And nobody will be upset when they fire him in 2-3 years, because he's already dead.

Though he may still bring in Black Athletes. That would piss some of the haters too.

1. Lane Kiffin. DO IT!@
2. Pj Fleck
3. Les Miles

I'll take Fleck, Miles, Pelini, or Chip.

None of them will touch this job.

No one. I hope the entire team transfers to schools that don't cower and hide when a less than 1% minority hears voices in their heads (he supports rape!! he hates women!!) and screams for a man of integrity (and all of the assistant coaches and their families) to have their lives upended.

Les Miles. He's a proven winner and at 61 he can give us 7 or so good years and build a solid foundation.
Old. Has been criticized for his failure to evolve on offense. Can't develop a QB.

He's perfect.

At this point, I don't give a crap who they bring in.
My loyalty meter is at an all time low.

Have no idea if anyone would leave anywhere to come here but why not make the call?

Seems a little too "out there" for Coyle. He's more of the "lets see who calls us" type.

No one of consequence. All would be afraid of the femninazis EOAA. Actually the U should ask them (theEOAA) who they would like to see hired.

Seems a little too "out there" for Coyle. He's more of the "lets see who calls us" type.

That's how we got Brewster. My god, the AD better already have the job filled.

Chip Kelly
Les Miles
Marc Trestmann

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom