Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

This is interesting as I watch Leidner struggle again.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hmm juco qb transfer eh???? it's to the point now you just go get the 5th yr qb in a grad program. like UM did it with rudock.

Same as Mitch?

Well Leidner did have an offer from Northern Iowa as well.

I know you just wanted to take a shot at Leidner but my point was that I wouldn't get too excited about a recruit who doesn't have any other offers, even if he is a JUCO QB.

Well Leidner did have an offer from Northern Iowa as well.

I know you just wanted to take a shot at Leidner but my point was that I wouldn't get too excited about a recruit who doesn't have any other offers, even if he is a JUCO QB.

I know. Just saying more competition can't hurt. We need better QB play next year period, no matter who it is from.

I know. Just saying more competition can't hurt. We need better QB play next year period, no matter who it is from.

I agree- why do we only have 2 active qb's. we move Streveler so we have only Leidner, a RS freshman , a walk on and I think Rhoda which I don't know a lot about

Hmm juco qb transfer eh???? it's to the point now you just go get the 5th yr qb in a grad program. like UM did it with rudock.

It's not like you can go and recruit those types- they have to announce their intentions first - and there aren't a whole lot of them. The ones that do qualify to transfer are likely looking for a place that can be a top 10-20 program with a good QB. Doubt the U will fit the bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not like you can go and recruit those types- they have to announce their intentions first - and there aren't a whole lot of them. The ones that do qualify to transfer are likely looking for a place that can be a top 10-20 program with a good QB. Doubt the U will fit the bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh they get recruited. they get 400k condos to live in.

It did look like they had troubles finding spirals from leidner to include in the gopher physics spot during the game...

LOL. GH is the first thing I thought of when they played that spot.

Diil Bar Dan spent the whole bye week searching the archives.

Nah he was deciding which cargo khaki shorts matched his gloves the best. That dude is almost as crazy as the guy who was in just the overalls ALL game. the guy didn't even put a sweatshirt on during halftime or anything. My nipples would still be thawing out today.

Apparently a couple of our recruits made some tweets during the Wisconsin game. Just stuff along the lines of disappointment, disbelief, etc. I saw a screenshot of one on the Gophers FB page. The tweets were all deleted after someone else picked them up. Probably not a big deal, but a little disappointing.

Apparently a couple of our recruits made some tweets during the Wisconsin game. Just stuff along the lines of disappointment, disbelief, etc. I saw a screenshot of one on the Gophers FB page. The tweets were all deleted after someone else picked them up. Probably not a big deal, but a little disappointing.

I'd be more concerned if our recruits weren't disappointed in this season. They want to be on a winner and hopefully that is what they will help turn this program into. Nobody wants to be on a 5-7 team. We've got a nice class lined up, let's hope we build on it and finish the class strong.

Go Gophers!!

I'd be more concerned if our recruits weren't disappointed in this season. They want to be on a winner and hopefully that is what they will help turn this program into. Nobody wants to be on a 5-7 team. We've got a nice class lined up, let's hope we build on it and finish the class strong.

Go Gophers!!

Very good points.

Will be interesting to see how offensive recruits react to the Limegrover/Zebrowski news... I don't think there will be much turnover, but I could see a few players decommitting. I could also see Snelson using this as a scapegoat/excuse for decommitting. Only time will tell.

Sean Foster's reaction:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think Snelson would welcome a change if it opens up the offense some.

Top Bottom