Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2018-2019 transfer board - rumors and announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Who has been criticized more than PJ? In year 2? He was just named turkey of the year after going 6-6 and beating Wisconsin.
    He was named Turkey of the Year before going 6-6.
    And the guy that named him that hates his guts.
    Facts have never gotten in the way of the Flecktite narrative.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. DEEP THROAT Rides again to help save the American REPUBLIC...

Quote Originally Posted by imthewalrus View Post
    Op-ED piece that depicts the current state of affairs with the fake prexy was submitted by a senior administrative official. Some Trump apologists put the source down...but NEVER believe them.

Does the name: "...DEEP THROAT..." ring a bell? Deep Throat should be your history lesson for the evening. Deep Throat...Bob Woodward...Bernstein... Nixon. The end of this fake prexy T's reign of terror is on thin ice tonight.

GOD Bless America!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Official 2020 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Note to RB coach Burns: Seth Green could be a good fit at Slot. He could block down on a LB or blow by him and become a real threat. Let some other,bigger TE take the 3 pt stance trench warfare beating.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. All Things 2019 Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread - Tweets, Links, Video, Analysis

There were 4 good prospects in 2018, he landed 3 of them.[/QUOTE]

We missed on every recruit in 17 though. Just a reminder who we missed on Davison, Wright, Sims, Race Thompson, Nate Reuvers, Theo John, Gary Trent.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. When Good New Traditions Go Bad // B1G 2018 (Minnesota: Do the Gopher)

Quote Originally Posted by OddStack View Post
    The old tradition is about as good as Gopher football energy has been in my lifetime! (I'm 47.) The energy the "old tradition" (Avicii rolling into "Let Me Clear My Throat" [DJ Kool]) brought from the stadium as a whole was something special. Last year's deal was.....well, it was so....Gopher football

C'mon, yell it with me!!!
    BRING IT BACK!

BRING IT BACK!

BRING IT BACK!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast