Dieter leaves VB team

Yeah, this kind of seems like it came out of the blue. When other athletes have left teams abruptly in the past, I have noticed if is often because of some kind of personal emergency. Not sure if that's what happened with Brook in this case, but I certainly hope not.

In any case, this is a pretty damaging blow to the women's team. :(

WTF? This is a huge blow.

Hopefully the Pioneer Press gets the inside scoop.

Very surprising. I hope she can resolve whatevers behind this.

Sounds like Gibbemeyer and Hebert are none too impressed with Dieter's decision.

Does the name Jamie Brobeck come to mind? She may be a quitter like Jamie was or maybe she is expecting...

Expecting special treatment I mean.

If this is truly about playing time, then good riddance. On a team with as many talented players as this one, nobody's spot on the court is beyond reproach. If there is something else going on, which is certainly a possibility, then we as fans probably don't have enough information to judge one way or the other.

But from the rather pointed words used by Hebert and to a certain degree Gibbemeyer, as of now it feels like there may be some sort of unnecessary divide taking place behind the scenes. Hopefully, everything gets worked out as things progress.

I heard Dieter is going to transfer to Concordia. Any truth to that rumor?

Top Bottom