A stab at the preseason Top 25

SelectionSunday

Reaction score

Almost Famous: LSU, Mississippi State, New Mexico State, Oklahoma State, VCU, Washington, Xavier

Last edited:

BBN? Big Baller Nation? Must be Kentucky.

Rock Chalk? Rocky Top Tennessee?

The Hall? Seton? I don't think a Saint praying for them moves them into the top 25.

Wreck Em? Georgia Tech? Aren't they on probation?

BBN? Big Baller Nation? Must be Kentucky.

Rock Chalk? Rocky Top Tennessee?

The Hall? Seton? I don't think a Saint praying for them moves them into the top 25.

Wreck Em? Georgia Tech? Aren't they on probation?

Wreck 'em is Texas Tech.

A lot of respect for Illini. Too much? I can envision it, but I would like them to prove it first.

You could have come up with a better nickname for UNC.... cheaters, classless, pass and play,.....

A lot of respect for Illini. Too much? I can envision it, but I would like them to prove it first.

Holy Man, can't always go with proven teams. Every year there's at least a few of these. It'd be even better if it's the Gophers!

You could have come up with a better nickname for UNC.... cheaters, classless, pass and play,.....

I only had so many characters to use on Twitter. "Aw Shucks Roy" would have been my preferred Carolina reference.

Can't decide how I feel about UNC this year.

I think Cole Anthony is going to be the best freshman and top 5 player in the country.

But after him, it's rough (by their standards). Lost basically everyone from last year. Not sure I trust their transfers as much as others too.

Top Bottom