3 in 245 and a Student Ticket vs badgers

Reaction score
Hey all,
My wife won a research (at The U) trip to Hawaii for this date, so it was a tough call, but I have got to move our tickets and join her.
Row 19 in section 245 we have 3 consecutive seats with the chairback/cushions installed.
$120 each. Drop me a PM.

Also we have her student ticket. $50/BO.

Barring special circumstances if you have less than 20 posts I'll have to disqualify you. (filter for badgers) My Craigs post was getting some hits and one guy was a portfolio mgr at a local securities firm. Surely his bio was online, right? Yup, and his BA was at The U and his MS at Uw. Disqualified.

Gopher fans drop me a note. Thanks all.

You can't sell the student ticket because that person would need a student ID to get in, unless you are trying to rip someone off.

You can't sell the student ticket because that person would need a student ID to get in, unless you are trying to rip someone off.

Super. I'm aware. After emailing from his Yahoo account I asked the guy if he could "prove" where his allegiances were, and he responded from his student umn.edu account. Not bad. He knew the deal.

student ticket

i saw the post just now and was curious about the ticket and the person telling you not to rip people off?

I am a student at the U and due to being a late transfer student and missed out on the season tickets. I am from Milwaukee and would very much like to attend the game so if you could clear up what was said before and if the ticket is available it would be great if I could buy it from you. Thanks
~Scott

if you could send me an email at [email protected] that would be great.

Top Bottom