Fran Fraschilla on Pitino: I find him to be honest & refreshing to talk to.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

One of the reasons I'd have a tough time letting Pitino go: seems like a good guy. Honest, authentic, and i enjoy his witt. Appears to have class.

One of the reasons I'd have a tough time letting Pitino go: seems like a good guy. Honest, authentic, and i enjoy his witt. Appears to have class.

Yep. Seems like a "regular guy" that you could hang out with easily.

I've often wondered if my own evaluation of him has been affected significantly by his like-ability. He is really easy to pull for.

I have always enjoyed his interviews as well. I saw him at an athletic fund raiser and he was gracious and easy to approach. We can hope his style will be successful with more recruits.

I've often wondered if my own evaluation of him has been affected significantly by his like-ability. He is really easy to pull for.

To me, this stuff does matter. It's not the deciding factor, but being a good guy who seems to be part of the fabric of the state, that matters.

To me, this stuff does matter. It's not the deciding factor, but being a good guy who seems to be part of the fabric of the state, that matters.

He is becoming a part of the fabric of the state. He doesn't dress his kids in all of the Gopher and Vikings stuff just for show? He may be an East Coaster inside, but it really looks like his family is finding Minnesota home.

He is becoming a part of the fabric of the state. He doesn't dress his kids in all of the Gopher and Vikings stuff just for show? He may be an East Coaster inside, but it really looks like his family is finding Minnesota home.

It's hard to become part of the fabric of this state. Very hard. I get the impression he wants to, and I would love him to be, but he's not there yet. We're pretty provincial here.

It's hard to become part of the fabric of this state. Very hard. I get the impression he wants to, and I would love him to be, but he's not there yet. We're pretty provincial here.

Holy Man, we all know what solves that!

Yes, but what's the price? That's what I worry about.

I dont think it takes a final four every two years to make the state of MN adopt you. All it takes is to be competitive every year, win a bunch, and make it to a final four and everyone in MN will love you. I dont think you have to pay players and be a blue blood

I have lived all over and keep a place here and your right. I love it in Minnesota and have met truly incredible people here. I am from such a diverse place with so many colleges, so many pro sport teams that we never stand in groups, everyone is from everywhere. Where does that come from here ? I have found so many wounded sports fans here. Is it related to all the disappointments, the long winters ? Oh well, as my parents used to say, we are all just humans.

Coach Pitino chimes in:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom