***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
We are past "big speech" time. These guys are either going to rise to the moment or let the NCAA Tournament slip through their hands. It's put up or shut up time. This is a game we just have to win and should win if we fancy ourselves a Tournament team.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gophers +1.5. Have to win this game. Absolutely have to.

It is certain that Rutgers will not be suiting up any members of the 1976 Final Four squad that was undefeated in the regular season. That team included
NBA picks Phil Sellers and Mike Dabney, along with future Rutgers coach Eddie Jordan.

Rutgers is tough to beat at the RAC; and the Gophers are horrible on the road. Rutgers hangs on for a 66-63 win and Lil' Ricky's seat is uncomfortably warm.

Rutgers is tough to beat at the RAC; and the Gophers are horrible on the road. Rutgers hangs on for a 66-63 win and Lil' Ricky's seat is uncomfortably warm.

Could be quite possible. Certainly we have fewer disadvantages in this game than against some other conference opponents: this team doesn't have the fire power to bury us and they're a terrible free throw shooting team. Of course, a couple of our other recent opponents (e.g., Nebraska and Wisconsin) don't have a lot of offensive fire power either but we lost those games anyway.

The disadvantages in this game is that their defensive strength (inside) matches our offensive strength and we don't have a rebounding advantage against these guys.

This has been a game I have been dreading for the last 3+ weeks. Rutgers is a different team at home. Not unlike us.

This one will go down to the wire. Gophers by 3

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Go Gophers!!!!

This is practically a must win game if we want to make the tournament.

Hopefully, they come out with more intensity than they did during their trip to Boston College earlier this year. They need to be able to win these games.

Must win game? Blown 15 point lead followed by a nail-biting final 5 coming right up.

Gophers 61 - Rutgers 60

Must win game? Blown 15 point lead followed by a nail-biting final 5 coming right up.

Gophers 61 - Rutgers 60

I'll take it.

Finding myself relishing these last few regular season games now that the schedule is closing. I know I'm going to miss watching them the minute they're eliminated from whatever tournament, so I'm going to enjoy this game and the remaining ones, win or lose.

This has been a game I have been dreading for the last 3+ weeks. Rutgers is a different team at home. Not unlike us.

This one will go down to the wire. Gophers by 3

Rutgers is 11-36 at home in the Big 10 with guys that go back that far that are still on the roster. They are one of the worst home teams in power 6 basketball.

Rutgers is 11-36 at home in the Big 10 with guys that go back that far that are still on the roster. They are one of the worst home teams in power 6 basketball.

Says the guy who said Illini were horrible on offense and Gophers would smoke them at Illinois. We know how that turned out.

We’re capable of going 3–1 down the stretch, but also capable of going 0-4. That uncertainty is what makes college hoops interesting.

Says the guy who said Illini were horrible on offense and Gophers would smoke them at Illinois. We know how that turned out.
I was wrong about the outcome but not how bad Illinois was on offense before playing our sieve defense.

Bet all your money, the farm, your wife, and your first born on the Gophers.

Rutgers is a way better team at home...they beat OSU, Neb. And Indiana at home this year. This will be easy win

Hate these announcers

Coffey make a shot. Do you believe in miracles?

Murphy's FT shooting has gone to crap the last two games.

Looked like he was moving that pivot foot a few times there but that’s just me.

Looking connected on defense so far. This is going to be tough; but doable I hope.

IW in, immediately gets beat

Top Bottom