Wild Brawl Breaks Out At Middle School Basketball Game In New Jersey

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per KFAN:

Police have released surveillance camera footage that captured a brawl between players and fans at a middle school basketball game in New Jersey. The fight broke out at Pennsville Middle School, which is about a 45-minute drive from Philadelphia, during a Salem County Rural Basketball League game.

In the video, a woman can be seen confronting a group of fans from the opposing team when fists began to fly. As the fans exchanged punches, the players left the court and joined the melee in the stands.

As the brawl continued on, a fan handed a young child to one of the players on the court before running in to join the fight.

“Something occurred during the game, some comments were made,” Pennsville Police Chief Allen Cummings said. “You can see (in the video) where they start arguing and someone pulls someone’s hair from behind. I’ve been here 30 years and I don’t recall anything even close to this.”

Referees and bystanders helped break up the fight as police were called to help restore order.

Authorities said that five women and one teenager were facing charges as a result of the brawl. Asis Martin, 22 was charged with three counts of simple assault and one count of disorderly conduct. Kamya Kibler, 20, and Ta’Kyah Dowe, 18, were each charged with one count of simple assault and one count of disorderly conduct. Wanda Rivera, 34, Wanda Rios, 52, and a 13-year-old boy were each charged with disorderly conduct.

The game was canceled by officials after order was restored to the gym.

https://kfan.iheart.com/content/201...-middle-school-basketball-game-in-new-jersey/

Go Gophers!!

Good thing someone was there with a flip-phone to capture this.

Luckily how you parent and what kids see when they are younger has no effect on their maturation. Those kids will be fine.

Disgusting behavior. Not sure what sparked this but I have seen a lot of people just lose it at MS and HS sporting events and it is almost always the parents. Not fighting like this but yelling at refs mostly and they embarrass everyone around them.

Top Bottom