STrib: UW-Milwaukee grad transfer Brock Stull joins the Gophers this week

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Marcus:

Brock Stull remembers when Wisconsin-Milwaukee upset the Gophers and Badgers on the road his freshman year in 2015.

Stull got a taste of Big Ten atmosphere, but to play nightly in that environment at Minnesota this season will be like living a dream for the Illinois native.

“The Barn is historic,” the graduate transfer said. “When you think of arenas in the Big Ten, it’s kind of the first one that pops into your head. So I’m excited for it.”

Stull, a senior guard from Rockford, Ill., spent the last few months back home finishing summer classes to graduate with a degree in criminal justice. UW-Milwaukee’s assist leader last season is enrolled in the fall semester at the U. He’s expecting to join Minnesota's team this week.

“I feel pretty comfortable with my ability,” Stull said. “I know it’s going to take a little time getting adjusted to playing with new players and chemistry there. But I’m going in with everything just to prove I belong there.”

Gophers coach Richard Pitino has high hopes for what Stull will bring to the team this season.

“It was extremely important to add Brock Stull,” Pitino said this offseason. “He’s going to come in and play right away and make an impact. We needed to add some versatility.”

http://www.startribune.com/uw-milwa...-stull-joins-the-gophers-this-week/491808311/

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom